Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Define "aliens". If you are talking about intelligent, sentient beings, I think it's not probable that such exists. If by aliens you are talking about any life, including microbial, I think that is a strong possibility.
I took it as any life form but I may be wrong.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Not the first time, but I'm not surprised that you don't remember. We've agreed on a lot of things and I've been nice to you a lot and you still treat me like crap and I've had enough. :mad:

Just to be clear I dont dislike you for that minor stupid thing about bottoms but for you not willing to show me your pics..mine was actually disappointment..I know I m a child sometimes but want to take advantage of this chance to publicly apologize with you once for all. And this time I m serious

monel

Sexy Member
Media
You'll know you're wrong when they knock on your front door and those tentacles reach out and draw you inexorably into an obscene parody of copulation. Then it'll be too late

Considering some of the "obscene parodies of copulation" in which I've engaged, this doesn't sound so unappealing.

Tentacles, on the right person (being), not necessarily a deal breaker.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just to be clear I dont dislike you for that minor stupid thing about bottoms but for you not willing to show me your pics..mine was actually disappointment..I know I m a child sometimes but want to take advantage of this chance to publicly apologize with you once for all. And this time I m serious

:confused13:

Well, thank you. That was a stand-up thing to do and I really appreciate it. I don't remember anything about my photos at all.

I must admit that I'm really confused, though. I thought my waist-hip ratio was all wrong for you and that you aren't attracted to women my shape, which really doesn't offend me at all. I really do have a small bottom. Different people have different tastes and that's okay. All but one of my photos are from when I was pregnant. I haven't added a new photo since March or so, and I'm wearing clothes in that one. There really isn't a lot to see. I haven't put much effort forth with my gallery.

Last edited:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Considering some of the "obscene parodies of copulation" in which I've engaged, this doesn't sound so unappealing.

Tentacles, on the right person (being), not necessarily a deal breaker.

I'm on a roll.

Reminds me off a joke.

Guy walks into a bar and sets a live octopus on the counter. He says, "This octopus can play any musical instrument you bring it.“

Have you heard that one?

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
:confused13:

Well, thank you. That was a stand-up thing to do and I really appreciate it. I don't remember anything about my photos at all.

I must admit that I'm really confused, though. I thought my waist-hip ratio was all wrong for you and that you aren't attracted to women my shape, which I really doesn't offend me at all. I really do have a small bottom. Different people have different tastes and that's okay. All but one of my photos are from when I was pregnant. I haven't added a new photo since March or so, and I'm wearing clothes in that one. There really isn't a lot to see. I haven't put much effort forth with my gallery.

Well could be that I am a bit too much curios at times.. Anyway whenever I click on your (pics) I see an error message meaning that you are keeping me from looking at your pics.Now theres of course nothing wrong with that but that was where my hate came from...but I m glad it all has been made up now :)

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Well could be that I am a bit too much curios at times.. Anyway whenever I click on your (pics) I see an error message meaning that you are keeping me from looking at your pics.Now theres of course nothing wrong with that but that was where my hate came from...but I m glad it all has been made up now :)

You got that error because you're FUCKING WRONG.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
I'm on a roll.

Reminds me off a joke.

Guy walks into a bar and sets a live octopus on the counter. He says, "This octopus can play any musical instrument you bring it.“

Have you heard that one?

I don't wear pajamas so its never been an issue :biggrin1: