• No

Votes: 13 25.0%

• Total voters

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well could be that I am a bit too much curios at times.. Anyway whenever I click on your (pics) I see an error message meaning that you are keeping me from looking at your pics.Now theres of course nothing wrong with that but that was where my hate came from...but I m glad it all has been made up now :)

Only people on my friend's list can see my pics. It isn't personal. Everyone else except a few people get the same error message, not just you.

Actually I deleted that one from March. See, I don't even know which pics are in there. There only only five pregnancy photos total now from 2010. Not much to see.

So you've been mad at me because you thought I had blocked you?

Last edited:

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Only people on my friend's list can see my pics. It isn't personal. Everyone else except a few people get the same error message, not just you.

Actually I deleted that one from March. See, I don't even know which pics are in there. There only only five pregnancy photos total now from 2010. Not much to see.

So you've been mad at me because you thought I had blocked you?

sort of, though it's stupid...

Edit: actually I requested your friendship some time ago and you denied

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I voted no. Do I believe they've been on earth, no.

Do I believe other intelligent beings are in the Galaxy or Universe. Yes.

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
This. And at first everyone is a stranger... or do people come here along with all their neighbours??
I think for her, she wants to get to know somebody a bit through PM's or messages (or even posts on this site). You dont have to friend request the instant somebody arrives, you can chat and decide if you are willing to divulge more intimate details. If somebody doesnt appeal to you, doesnt feel friendly, or somebody comes off as a little strange...

If I were to use her basis or if I had more private things I didnt want to divulge, I would probably not accept 80% of the people that have requested it.

D_Blue_Barry_Eel

Account Disabled
Media
Aliens in the typical sense, absolutely not. Abductions don't happen and 'aliens' have never been to Earth.

As for the possibility of their being some form of life outside of Earth, seeing as a few very distant planets have the potential to contain water it's possible. But it shouldn't really be considered beyond that unless science proves there definitely is other life - and even then, we could find it to just be bacteria or the like.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This. And at first everyone is a stranger... or do people come here along with all their neighbours??

I came here with my husband, and my best friend, and my second best friend, and some dude I talked to on the bus once, and a really hot lawyer, and this dude that works in a chocolate shop (though chocolate isn't what's on ANYONE'S mind when they're talking him up), and my dentist... the list goes on, actually... but no, no neighbors.

Oh, and none of them are aliens, that I'm aware of. Unless they're Canadian. They could be... it's so hard to tell with them.

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Going by the strictest definition of (space) "alien"--extraterrestrial lifeforms--then yes, absolutely. If you mean little green men who came to earth in flying saucers, then no.

Over the years I've read quite a few UFO appearance reports, there are a few that stand out. This is one of them.

http://www.ufocasebook.com/Papua.html

I believe there is other life in the Universe. When looking around at the diverse life that lives, and has lived on this planet. Would be close minded of us to assert we are the only intelligent species on the block, when we do some pretty dumb things.

I remember star gazing in my back yard about 15 years back, just looking at the night sky. Three small bright objects, grouped, not in our atmosphere bout the size of satellite brightness as seen from earth, crossed the sky at phenomenal speed from one horizon to the other in about 5 seconds. Happened so quick I was not even sure it did, happen. Looking at that spot at the right time, otherwise I would have missed it. It's really not worth mentioning as a sighting. But for me personally, it's something I can't explain.

Last edited by a moderator:

When I say from one horizon to the other, I did not mean they went 'around' in an arc. Just that they appeared on one side and I lost sight of them above the horizon, like if you threw a ball at 30 degrees up and it kept going.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Over the years I've read quite a few UFO appearance reports, there are a few that stand out. This is one of them.

http://www.ufocasebook.com/Papua.html

I believe there is other life in the Universe. When looking around at the diverse life that lives, and has lived on this planet. Would be close minded of us to assert we are the only intelligent species on the block, when we do some pretty dumb things.

I remember star gazing in my back yard about 15 years back, just looking at the night sky. Three small bright objects, grouped, not in our atmosphere bout the size of satellite brightness as seen from earth, crossed the sky at phenomenal speed from one horizon to the other in about 5 seconds. Happened so quick I was not even sure it did, happen. Looking at that spot at the right time, otherwise I would have missed it. It's really not worth mentioning as a sighting. But for me personally, it's something I can't explain.
And the drug of choice at that time was? :tongue:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I believe in UFOs. I just believe that the explanation is mundane and they're terrestrial in origin. There's a long history of both successful and failed test flights of secret military projects of aircraft, flying surveillance equipment, rockets, etc. I know people who have been involved in that kind of stuff, one of whom has the highest level of my trust.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
sort of, though it's stupid...

Edit: actually I requested your friendship some time ago and you denied

I don't add people unless I know them, or have interracted with them a bit. I've had a few Pervy friend requests, from people when I've divulged some intimate details, like having a good bit of body hair, etc, and gotten some odd PM's and stuff. Those I deny out of hand. Then, I've gotten a few randoms...denied as well.

mebbe that makes me an alien....