Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's pretty much proven that aliens exist, have visited earth and have infiltrated the highest levels of government. The Reptilians in particular:

Exposing Reptilians

You would think Rick Santorum would be doing better in the Republican primary voting given his interstellar connections...

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it's pretty much proven that aliens exist, have visited earth and have infiltrated the highest levels of government. The Reptilians in particular:

Exposing Reptilians

You would think Rick Santorum would be doing better in the Republican primary voting given his interstellar connections...

The Monster Raving Looney Party candidate for Derby, UK, ran on a platform of building a spaceport in Matlock Baths. Surprisingly, he didn't win.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh, and none of them are aliens, that I'm aware of. Unless they're Canadian. They could be... it's so hard to tell with them.

I know...we're stealthy like that. We walk like you, talk like you and look so much like you - but aren't you. Pod-like Canadians....never know where we'll pop up. Although, Maine, most likely. :biggrin1:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Believe in aliens...ummm....no.

Believe they exist...yes. Even if it takes the form of a type of bacteria or protozoa.

No one says that aliens have to be complex organisms.

Last edited:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Most of the aliens around Vancouver arrived there years ago avoiding military service in their Homeworld. In later years, smaller numbers arrived seeking medical care or relief from the harsh winters in the eastern lands on the other side of the mountains. Some of my best friends are aliens.

And the drug of choice at that time was? :tongue:
ha ha...:) I'm sure what ever it was or whoever it was, was on something. Because they were definitely breaking the speed limit in this part of the galaxy :). Did not look like it had any interest or had any idea of stopping for a chat.

It's one of those things that causes to ask questions. By the way, what happened to your avatar? Kinda turned into Jabba the Mushy :)
The earth is about a pinhead on our sun. Our sun is not even recognisable in the distant arm of our galaxy. Our galaxy is not even distinguishable in the galaxies we are aware of at this point. Other intelligent life further advanced than us. Chance is an infinty of choices.

Last edited by a moderator:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
No - but then humans don't exist either:

It is known that there are an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Therefore, there must be a finite number of inhabited worlds. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely the products of a deranged imagination.
Douglas Adams - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy​

You'll know you're wrong when they knock on your front door and those tentacles reach out and draw you inexorably into an obscene parody of copulation. Then it'll be too late

Have you been reading my 'nightstand literature' again?