• Total voters

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You definately have given this matter a lot of thought. :wink::biggrin1:

well, i do believe in being thorough. :smile:

let's face it, if we had alien technology of that magnitude in our possession, wouldn't it stand to reason that we would be much further ahead in stealth technology by now? After all, the Serbs shot down an F117 Nighthawk over Bosnia, and stealth can be defeated with more regularity by using more obsolete passive radar technology as opposed to the more modern types of radar.

and, if what had crashed was a flying saucer or "disc" as has been described, why are we still making our aircraft with conventional designs and angles? the fact is, if we really did have advanced technology that was truly that superior, based on our capture of an alien craft, why, 60 years later are we still not able to replicate even a small bit of it in to our designs? (JMOO)

Mastur

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I really did not until I saw those Tea Party people on television at their convention. I just don't believe that so many human beings are going to have that bad of taste in hairstyle and clothing choices. Sorry mitchymo I really don't but I'll keep and open mind if I ever meet one and they demand to be given the anal probe!

Aren't 'they' suppose to do the probing, Nudie? Does that mean you're one of 'them'...?

breeze

Experimental Member
Media
These reports are on the net. I haven't read them in some time. When flying saucers were first reported they were taken very seriously by the defense departments around the world , the cia and the air force. The might have been alien or a breakthrough by some foreign enemy.
The cia and air force did study after study using personnel from bell , sandia and cal tech. All these studies , including foreign ones, all pointed to one conclusion and that was flying saucers did not exist.
That was one reason the air force ended project bluebook. The air force basically claims it can explain any sightling if it is given enough time. Stanford did a ufo study which concluded ufos exist but they are not flying saucers. After the cold war ended russia also stated they did not believe flying saucers existed.
If there was evidence flying saucers existed in this era of hackers , moles , spies etc i would think it would be impossible to keep it secret.
What does seem interesting are reports in newspapers before airplanes existed. I've heard of newspaper articles reporting flying objects seen by entire towns , i guess, before the aviation age. Are these articles credible ? What did they see ?

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These reports are on the net. I haven't read them in some time. When flying saucers were first reported they were taken very seriously by the defense departments around the world , the cia and the air force. The might have been alien or a breakthrough by some foreign enemy.
The cia and air force did study after study using personnel from bell , sandia and cal tech. All these studies , including foreign ones, all pointed to one conclusion and that was flying saucers did not exist.
That was one reason the air force ended project bluebook. The air force basically claims it can explain any sightling if it is given enough time. Stanford did a ufo study which concluded ufos exist but they are not flying saucers. After the cold war ended russia also stated they did not believe flying saucers existed.
If there was evidence flying saucers existed in this era of hackers , moles , spies etc i would think it would be impossible to keep it secret.
What does seem interesting are reports in newspapers before airplanes existed. I've heard of newspaper articles reporting flying objects seen by entire towns , i guess, before the aviation age. Are these articles credible ? What did they see ?

good points...

i believe that they are out there, but if they are so advanced as to fly from so far away, i have to believe they are advanced enough to avoid our tracking and identification systems rather easily.

i agree that the reports pre-aviation would probably deserve more creedence, but then again, i am sure that those reports might have been less reliable, and the ease in creating a hoax in an era with so little technology, much easier.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I believe there are many things unexplained/and will never be explained, by mankind
no matter how many trillions we spend on the unknown
(some things we are not privileged enuf to be made aware of huh')
i mean we are only human ... no superior being or such'
enz

forever the pessimist ..ha'

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We simply cannot be the only lifeforms in the entire universe. Little green men? I dunno. But I do believe there are other planets with inhabitants on them.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes there tall and blue and have tails. And are very cute wearing loin clothes.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I thought they were giant shapeshifting lizards in charge of the world money markets and worship a stone owl in the redwood forests of California? I read a book about it by Jon Ronson.

And lemon, some people refer to me as Helga the Hutt!

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
I thought they were giant shapeshifting lizards in charge of the world money markets and worship a stone owl in the redwood forests of California? I read a book about it by Jon Ronson.

And lemon, some people refer to me as Helga the Hutt!
No, you seem abit too nice and wise to be referred to that. This girl is a real lazy rude person.