Do You Believe in God?

Do you believe in God?

• yes

Votes: 338 51.1%
  • no

Votes: 324 48.9%

• Total voters

Some say it is a flip of the coin the chances of why we are here. Fact, there are about 50% female and 50% female which are born. Take into account though there have been many more male lives terminated in the life of the human species than female.

Why then, the ratio of male to female in a generation or so after such conlicts, man made or otherwise, is it bought back to balance of it's own accord. In other words, for a period there has to be an increase of births where it becomes say..60-40.

Flip of a coin, yes may be fifty, fifty by chance. Manipulation of the numbers outside of humankinds control to bring numbers of a species back to equilibrium is something else. God or gods? Who knows. Are all things connected?...Yup.

Last edited by a moderator:

AquaEyes11010

Expert Member
Media
New Brunswick (New Jersey, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some say it is a flip of the coin the chances of why we are here. Fact, there are about 50% female and 50% female which are born. Take into account though there have been many more male lives terminated in the life of the human species than female.

Why then, the ratio of male to female in a generation or so after such conlicts, man made or otherwise, is it bought back to balance of it's own accord. In other words, for a period there has to be an increase of births where it becomes say..60-40.

Flip of a coin, yes may be fifty, fifty by chance. Manipulation of the numbers outside of humankinds control to bring numbers of a species back to equilibrium is something else. God or gods? Who knows. Are all things connected?...Yup.

There are actually more males born than females. Males tend to have slightly greater chances of expressing harmful genetic effects and also die at slightly greater numbers in accidents. By the time one examines a senior-citizen sample, there are more women than men.

There are actually more males born than females. Males tend to have slightly greater chances of expressing harmful genetic effects and also die at slightly greater numbers in accidents. By the time one examines a senior-citizen sample, there are more women than men.

Since the seventies, male births have been slowly declining world wide. There could be a thousand reasons, there could be one. If it's world wide, I suppose it proves that we are all connected to what is going on.

Declining Male Birth Rate Baffles Scientists - Science News - redOrbit

My personal opinion on this one though is it's man made. I think it has much to do with plastic, it's breakdown in the environmental foodchain. Plastic first started being made in the mid thirties. Now it's everywhere. It's in the foodchain on a molecular level in the oceans. If it's there, it's not long before it's in everything we or everything else eats. Maybe we will be lucky and evolve enough to be able to consume it...who knows.

Last edited by a moderator:

AquaEyes11010

Expert Member
Media
New Brunswick (New Jersey, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Since the seventies, male births have been slowly declining world wide. There could be a thousand reasons, there could be one. If it's world wide, I suppose it proves that we are all connected to what is going on.

Declining Male Birth Rate Baffles Scientists - Science News - redOrbit

My personal opinion on this one though is it's man made. I think it has much to do with plastic, it's breakdown in the environmental foodchain. Plastic first started being made in the mid thirties. Now it's everywhere. It's in the foodchain on a molecular level in the oceans. If it's there, it's not long before it's in everything we or everything else eats. Maybe we will be lucky and evolve enough to be able to consume it...who knows.

They may be declining somewhat in some populations, but overall, there are still more males born than females.

From your article:

"Though more boys are being born than girls in most places, their numbers are falling. And no one is sure why. "

And...what does it have to do with the topic?

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's a yes or no poll and I only have a short essay type answer...It really does not matter what I believe or disbelieve (I keep my religious and political beliefs separate and behind closed doors) but let my actions that are guided by my beliefs be seen in the cold gray light of dawn every day and reconcile them every night before I close my eyes.

What you believe and how you conduct your life in association with your beliefs is what matters most to me. I think that wherever your faith is; if it gives you strength and courage during the difficult times life brings than your beliefs are valid and important.

If however you believe in something that works in tandem with politics or legislation or is dehumanizing anyone than your beliefs are sadly misguided.

They may be declining somewhat in some populations, but overall, there are still more males born than females.

From your article:

"Though more boys are being born than girls in most places, their numbers are falling. And no one is sure why. "

And...what does it have to do with the topic?

It's not my article...and I suppose nothing, nothing at all. I suppose though ancient cultures at one time were gateful for what the Earth could give man, gods were associated with the mountains, rivers, oceans trees and animals.

Then another god came along associated with man and his needs only, it soon became what man could take from the Earth.

blazblue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's a yes or no poll and I only have a short essay type answer...It really does not matter what I believe or disbelieve (I keep my religious and political beliefs separate and behind closed doors) but let my actions that are guided by my beliefs be seen in the cold gray light of dawn every day and reconcile them every night before I close my eyes.

What you believe and how you conduct your life in association with your beliefs is what matters most to me. I think that wherever your faith is; if it gives you strength and courage during the difficult times life brings than your beliefs are valid and important.

If however you believe in something that works in tandem with politics or legislation or is dehumanizing anyone than your beliefs are sadly misguided.

+1 :wink: At the end of the day, it's your actions that matter, not your personal beliefs.