Do you believe in heaven and hell?

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, OCMuscleJock,

I am truly saddened to witness you preaching so loftily against personal insults and then lashing out at Phil in such a despicable, hateful, personal manner.

bi_mmf

sorry to disappoint you...but it bothers me when people have no concern for other peoples feelings. He's taking out his frustrations on our people here for what some in the religious community have done and I dont feel that is right. The OP asked a simple question that got turned into this mess...debating is ok...but then he's lashing out at everyone that disagrees with him. I know from reading what you posted on his public message space that you support his views and like how he posts...so its not a suprise that you would say this to me for trying to protect others feelings.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
sorry to disappoint you...but it bothers me when people have no concern for other peoples feelings. He's taking out his frustrations on our people here for what some in the religious community have done and I dont feel that is right. The OP asked a simple question that got turned into this mess...debating is ok...but then he's lashing out at everyone that disagrees with him. I know from reading what you posted on his public message space that you support his views and like how he posts...so its not a suprise that you would say this to me for trying to protect others feelings.

To me there is a huge difference between arguing a case strongly, even passionately, versus hateful personal attacks. You crossed that line. Phil did not.

I am further saddened to learn that you regard such attacks as an appropriate means for "protecting" the feelings of others.

Last edited:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To me there is a huge difference between arguing a case strongly, even passionately, versus hateful personal attacks. You crossed that line. Phil did not.

I am further saddened to learn that you regard such attacks as an appropriate means for "protecting" the feelings of others.

Do you not read? He's not insulting one person but many. The question was...do you believe in heaven or hell. Thats it. Anyone that is a Christian should be very mad at what this post has turned into. He's attacking people for their beliefs. You know... before I say more here to "sadden" you. I'm done. I know not everyone on here is religious but for those that are this is a huge slap in the face to what they believe. Again...this forum is a "support group" , I think that went by the wayside a LONG time ago. Any other concerns you can msg me...this is a waste of time. I'm not going to respond to this thread anymore.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Phil is not attacking anyone. He is arguing against belief and in favor of reason.

Do you not read? He's not insulting one person but many. The question was...do you believe in heaven or hell. Thats it. Anyone that is a Christian should be very mad at what this post has turned into. He's attacking people for their beliefs. You know... before I say more here to "sadden" you. I'm done. I know not everyone on here is religious but for those that are this is a huge slap in the face to what they believe. Again...this forum is a "support group" , I think that went by the wayside a LONG time ago. Any other concerns you can msg me...this is a waste of time. I'm not going to respond to this thread anymore.