Do you believe in magic?

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What brings on this belief for you?

Have you always had it or did some thing or some things happen which made you to believe magic did or did not exist?

Do you think magic is responsible for Britney Spears' success?

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What brings on this belief for you?

Have you always had it or did some thing or some things happen which made you to believe magic did or did not exist?

I think there is magic all around. It manifests everyday in little ways.

And no, magic is not responsible for Brittany's fame. Good studio cosmetics and packaging (or in Brittany's case lack of packaging :wink:) are what made her big. Correction. Giving birth made her big. OH!

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I believe this:

Once we perfect nanotechnology, what seems like magic now will become reality. Imagine it this way, you have nanites within you. Some respond to thought and those that respond to thought translate and relay the message to specific nanites in your system. Those nanites carry out the thought or relay the process to nanites on your outer being. The nanites make use of the molecules around you to suit your thoughts... like, say you could manipulate the moisture in the air. You've got a water spell! Say you want your nanites to accelerate the molecules in a specific area - you have a fire spell!

I know I'm corny... but we can all dream. :3 Granted, that idea would mamke the world dangerous as fuck, but yea. XD

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I believe this:

Once we perfect nanotechnology, what seems like magic now will become reality. Imagine it this way, you have nanites within you. Some respond to thought and those that respond to thought translate and relay the message to specific nanites in your system. Those nanites carry out the thought or relay the process to nanites on your outer being. The nanites make use of the molecules around you to suit your thoughts... like, say you could manipulate the moisture in the air. You've got a water spell! Say you want your nanites to accelerate the molecules in a specific area - you have a fire spell!

I know I'm corny... but we can all dream. :3 Granted, that idea would mamke the world dangerous as fuck, but yea. XD

For you. A great mind once said...

If you want your children to be smart, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be even smarter, read them more fairy tales.
--Albert Einstein

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

:redface: Perhaps I have misunderstood the question, but I think what you call magic, I call faith. :smile:

What brings on this belief for you? Where did I get my sense of faith? That would be my mom and dad; but mostly mom.

Have you always had it or did some thing or some things happen which made you to believe magic did or did not exist? I have seen magic/miracles occur throughout my life and the the lives of those around me.

The reason for Britney Spears' success are the people who marketed her and her stylist not to mention the millions of hormone ridden teenagers who buy her CD's

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For you. A great mind once said...

If you want your children to be smart, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be even smarter, read them more fairy tales.
--Albert Einstein
The seeds of creativity! n_n Also, to stay on topic, I haven't kept up on Britney Spears since high school... XD So I don't know what to say to the last question.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also, to stay on topic, I haven't kept up on Britney Spears since high school... XD So I don't know what to say to the last question.
I am shocked! :eek: I thought all men, gay and straight LOVED Britney.:tongue: You better not say that too loud, they may take away your toaster oven. :biggrin1::tongue:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't believe in magic. I believe in Mesmerism, which explains Britney, Paris Hilton and Dane Cook.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I don't believe in magic... nor that dude chris angel mind freak... I seen a fuck up in the making of it... the people were not even standing on what was supposed to be the ground...

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't believe in magic, but I do believe in the power of good over evil, and I do believe like Anne Frank...People are basically good.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't believe in magic, but I do believe in the power of good over evil, and I do believe like Anne Frank...People are basically good.

That would depend on one's definition of "good and evil".

By my definition there's far more evil in the world today, especially greed...