Do you believe Moon landing really happened? "The Survey"

Do you believe Monn landing really happened?

• YES

Votes: 144 87.8%
  • NO

Votes: 20 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Dick_S_Lapp

Account Disabled
Media
Ok ladies and gentlemen .. I just decided to start this thread that actually would like to be more of a survey since I feel believers and non believers are split in two perfect halves.. We'll see if I m right...

I'm guessing your hat isn't made out of straw. Upside is though, i heard aluminum foil's making a comeback.

Still, I'll give you .05 Euro for every person who doesn't believe it happened, and you give me .05 US for every one who does.

Bet?

Why don't you talk real money, like the Aussie dollar. It has kangaroos on it, jumps all over the place.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
would be nice if you explained me the meaning of this idiomatic sentence...
It is an allusion to people who wear foil hats. Tin foil hat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Google has other features beside pidgin English translation, you know.

BTW, this poll is turning out EXTREMELY LOPSIDEDLY in favor of people who have good sense. Not that it should matter. The facts should speak for themselves, and they would speak to you, if you didn't have a few screws loose.

Last edited:

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
It is an allusion to people who wear foil hats. Tin foil hat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Google has other features beside pidgin English translation, you know.

BTW, this poll is turning out EXTREMELY LOPSIDEDLY in favor of people who have good sense. Not that it should matter. The facts should speak for themselves, and they would speak to you, if you didn't have a few screws loose.

well, what have I to say... thank your for linking that.. now I'm a tad more educated than I was before... anyway just to put things in the right perspective I don't believe in any conspiracy theory.. just don't believe any human ever landed on earth's satellite

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But If you don't think we actually went there then you must think the videos and things are fake right?
Which means you gotta subscribe to some kinda conspiracy even if it's one you just made up on the spot.

P.S. why don't you believe we went there?
You gotta have some kinda reason unless you're just rejecting it out of hand which is just monumentally stupid.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
well, what have I to say... thank your for linking that.. now I'm a tad more educated than I was before... anyway just to put things in the right perspective I don't believe in any conspiracy theory.. just don't believe any human ever landed on earth's satellite

What about the pictures of manmade things and footprints that have been taken recently? How do you account for them?

BTW, you must be worn out. It's hard enough to defend a position when all the evidence actually fits together.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Ok just to ask the previous poster s question besides all the other ones I dont believe it since video can be easily faked-or u really think the Armageddon scenario is truth?- and technology couldn t be so developed back in the sixties to allow men to survive in the lunar atmosphere and no man has been putting foot on it since 69... with modern tech it should have been like an easy and short trip as of today... I think these reasons are more. than enough to get me doubtful..also I m keen to change my view if a reasonable answer was to be posted...

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
What about the pictures of manmade things and footprints that have been taken recently? How do you account for them?

BTW, you must be worn out. It's hard enough to defend a position when all the evidence actually fits together.

U must be that kind of guy who believe 12 inches cock exist based on a 'genuine' measutement pic

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Ok just to ask the previous poster s question besides all the other ones I dont believe it since video can be easily faked-or u really think the Armageddon scenario is truth?-

I can't understand the question. "Armageddon scenario" - what does it mean?

and technology couldn t be so developed back in the sixties to allow men to survive in the lunar atmosphere
Not so. The same technology that allowed human beings to fly in jet airplanes at high altitudes allowed them to survive trips to the moon and back.

and no man has been putting foot on it since 69... with modern tech it should have been like an easy and short trip as of today... I think these reasons are more. than enough to get me doubtful..also I m keen to change my view if a reasonable answer was to be posted...
The reasons for the change in the space program from moon exploration were mostly economic - it's an expensive proposition to send people to the moon. While the space shuttle wasn't cheap, the return on the research was much better, compared to the amount of money spent.

I just think you don't believe it because you hate America.

BTW, I'm up to $1.50.

Last edited:

Mystic, I have faith in humanity. We, not aliens built the pyramids over 5,000 years ago. Through our own ingenuity.

To shoot a capsule into space with a living being aboard, is not that bigger deal, considering to reach orbit is a mere 36,000 kilometers or so.. proof that man can place objects into space much farther than that is an everyday occurrence, that is with proof from the now everyday satnav systems and telecomunications. I hear no voice of descent from you at this feat.

The moon is a mere 10 times the distance of the very first living thing human beings sent in to space. You want to know what I doubt Mystic? Is if mankind will be around to set foot on mars.

Be a little kinder to eachother. It starts from in there.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I can't understand the question. "Armageddon scenario" - what does it mean?

Not so. The same technology that allowed human beings to fly in jet airplanes at high altitudes allowed them to survive trips to the moon and back.

The reasons for the change in the space program from moon exploration were mostly economic - it's an expensive proposition to send people to the moon. While the space shuttle wasn't cheap, the return on the research was much better, compared to the amount of money spent.

I just think you don't believe it because you hate America.

BTW, I'm up to $1.50.

Did u watch the movie with bruce willies and cutie Liv?

Status
Not open for further replies.