Do you believe Moon landing really happened? "The Survey"

Do you believe Monn landing really happened?

• YES

Votes: 144 87.8%
  • NO

Votes: 20 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I want a thread with the 6 people who don't believe it to discuss, in detail, how this many people kept this hoax secret for this many years. Even if I was skeptical that we landed on the moon, I would be less likely to believe that such a conspiracy could be created and maintained, given the quantity and quality of the evidence that we did make the trip. (That may be a run on sentence, but I tried)

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
did u know that on the moon there's no wind and therefore no dust??? I m shocked by
your ignorance...
:rofl:

Also, space travel is impossible because there is nothing out there to push against.
Ooh! I got over three dollars coming! Big money!
You mean "mooney."

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Didn't the Mythbusters do a special on the moon landings?

Mythbusters Moon Landing Hoax 5 HQ - YouTube

That's just the last part, it's worth looking at all the parts of the special. Pretty sure we went there but I have a lot of respect for skepticism, it makes us all think.

Oh, yeah? What if I was already ' thinking', eh? We don't need your so-called ' skepticism' around here.

bobbyboyle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Didn't the Mythbusters do a special on the moon landings?

Mythbusters Moon Landing Hoax 5 HQ - YouTube

That's just the last part, it's worth looking at all the parts of the special. Pretty sure we went there but I have a lot of respect for skepticism, it makes us all think.
Scepticism is based on requiring evidence and not just believing crap. What moon-landing hoax believers exhibit is not scepticism, it is quite the opposite.

Necromantic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hope you're being sarcastic... I link to a video that PROVES we went to the moon and I state "Pretty sure we went there" to agree with the evidence I presented (who else brought something to the table). And I'm told I'm a skeptic...and my opinion is not warrented. I merely stated, I like skeptics, even if they seem crazy, not that I'm skeptical of the moon landings.

There are lots of people who are skeptical because they have "evidence". Like the flag flapping on the moon when there is no wind, etc etc. It's not great evidence as it is disproved in the video I linked earlier but that's reason enough for someone to be skeptical.

Zeus forbid someone have a difference of opinion.

Last edited:

bobbyboyle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was simply stating that what you see, in this thread and in other places, is not really scepticism. Debunked 'evidence' is used over and over in spite of evidence. It's intellectual dishonesty.

Differences of opinion are great. But when it comes to a matter of fact, like 'men walked on the moon', opinion is irrelevant.

I pray to Great Odin that I have clarified what I meant :)

Necromantic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I couldn't agree with you more. Uninformed opinions have no place in the validity of moon landings. You are also right about debunked evidence popping up over and over, completely disregarding new clear evidence. Sadly, skeptism isn't always an exact science.

I suppose I was just saying skeptism has its place when applied in broader sense than just the moon-landings. We wouldn't have all the independently verified proof if it weren't for someone somewhere doubting what to others may seem painfully obvious.

I salute you sir. Thank you for your kind, reasoned response.

D_Blue_Barry_Eel

Account Disabled
Media
I'm sure people have explained already more thoroughly than I could ever hope to why it's obvious that the moon landings were indeed real, so I won't bother.

I've never understood why anyone would sensibly and intelligently think otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.