Do you believe that some women really don't masturbate?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by eyescream, Nov 22, 2009.

1. eyescream

Gold Member

When I was a lot younger and some guys would tell me that they never masturbated I believed them. Over the years I've learnt that there's no such thing as a guy who doesn't masturbate.

Why is it any different with women? We achieve orgasms, it feels great and the fact that we can achieve it on our own without the icky mess guys make when they get theirs surely it's motive enough to want to cum as often as possible?

Some of my friends act as if they don't masturbate at all, and just because I'm woman enough to admit it they're acting as if I'm a sex addict and it's making me question that.:frown1:

Do you really believe that some women don't masturbate or do you feel that we all do - it's just that some girls aren't willing to admit it?

2. vergax

vergax Member

Albums:
    Men and women are different when comes to sexual behaviours.
    For the most, I would believe a woman who tells me she doesn't masturbate, because I don't think they all realize that urge as much as all of men.

I couldn't live without masturbation, even if I get enough women or when I have a steady relationship, I would still do it, it is embedded in me.

But a lot of women started late to realize the pleasures of masturbation or simply they don't have the urge.

Those women who have an attitude toward masturbation more in line like a man, in my experience are a minority, but that doesn't mean they are addicted to sex or some sexual pathology.

At least that is how I see it.

3. Patchos

Gold Member

Some women don't like talking about it, and some women do. Some women don't get the urge to masturbate at all. I have only masturbated once in the last 12 months.

4. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Everyone masturbates.

An exception for an infinitesimal percentage of the seriously mentally ill.

5. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Some people just don't masturbate. I wouldn't call them seriously mentally ill though, that's a bit harsh. I'm not a doctor, but I could see how sexual trauma at a young age would make someone not want to masturbate. Some people just feel dirty about it and don't like it for that reason, despite it most likely feeling good. Some people just have low or no sex drive, sometimes because of a hormonal imbalance.

6. B_ytcorp

B_ytcorp New Member

tbh, a huge number of both men and women masturbate, a decent number lie for various reasons including; personal disclosure, privacy, even allure, and sometimes a feeling that its "wrong". Inevitably some men and women just don't; be it that they don't like it, never have done it, or just don't see the need. Sexuality is very very multifaceted, some like it, some love it, some hate it, some can't get enough etc. etc. etc.
    either way, I find women are much less likely to let everyone know their sexual secrets, so who knows you might have some intimately secretive friends or they're just the type that do without.

7. hung_proper1978

Albums:
    I dated this girl for 3 years. The whole time she claimed she had never ever masturbated and claimed it was disgusting and gross.

After we broke up she admitted that she masturbated all the time.....I was like WTF?

She said it was way too embarrassing for me to know. I was like wow. 3 years and stuck to her guns!

8. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I think most do, whether or not they admit it. Those who don't probably have repressive upbringings. Like, at college the girls on my dorm floor all thought I was a weirdo because I wanted to have sex - and they said they thought sex was just to please the man and women didn't like it, and of course they said they never masturbated. But then, they mostly came from very strict Catholic families, so that may have a lot to do with it. I came from a fundamentalist Protestant family (my parents later became less fundamentalist, but my extended family stayed fundy), and at first felt guilty about masturbating, but come on, people - it's normal!!! So I have no guilt now!

9. Principessa

Gold Member

I can't say never, but next to never. I did it a lot more when I was younger; but now that I know what the real thing is like I prefer that. :smile: For me masturbating to orgasm is nice, but no substitute for a man. I can and have gone for a year or more without masturbating. I do not now nor have I ever owned a dildo or a vibrator. I have heard too many horror stories of women who become so used to those artificial stimulators that when they were actually with a man they couldn't climax. :eek: I don't need that hassle.

Some of us are older or were raised in conservative religious homes, and were taught that the only time it was okay to touch your vagina is when washing or wiping.

10. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Finally I know what's up with NJ!! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

j/k darlin' :hug: I know it is far more complex than that! :eek: :popworm:

I wank
    You wank
    He wanks
    She wanks
    We wank
    You wank
    They wank

:smile:

Hey! I happen to like the icky mess!!

11. luka82

Gold Member

Most of my female friends have tried masturbation, they just don`t fancy it at all!
    Only one girl friend has a dildo, and she bought it to please a guy....Nah, he doesn`t like it up his ass, but he likes it up her pussy...
    P.S. I also hate the mess men leave behind!!!

12. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :eek: BAD PANDA!!!

13. Iceman2215

Iceman2215 New Member

Albums:
    I know for a fact my wife doesn't, then again she is yet to reach her sexual peak! We do mutual masturbation, but I know she doesn't do it by herself because I have mentioned that it is a huge turn-on if a lady knows how to pleasure her self!! And yet she still doesn't!!

14. blaquehorse

blaquehorse New Member

Albums:
    Hung Proper, i feel you. That is the classic case with most women; they never admit to masturbating. Only a few (5-6) of my ex gfs admitted to me that they masturbate. The rest just say they never do it. Maybe it is just part of their make-up.
    When i was dating my wife, i noticed that she never farted. I asked her about it and she just smiled and said she didn't fart or something like that. Well today, she drives me nuts with her endless farts! So the question is, didn't she fart while we were dating?
    If most ladies were to come clean i think the percentage of those who masturbate would be much higher.

15. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to a sexually repressive society? /obvious

16. D_Odipherous Pitts

D_Odipherous Pitts Account Disabled

Most of the women I have dated have admitted to me (not sure if they were telling the truth through or not...) that they rarely, if ever, masturbated before they met me. For most of them I bought them a vibrator and encouraged them to find out more about themselves so they could realize what felt good to them. I do have to admit that at times I am a bit apprehensive that perhaps they will start to enjoy the vibrator more than me, but for the most part they have used it as a "tool" to find their arrousal points and to take care of themselves when I am not around.

The funniest story I can tell is when my wife and I were dating we met up at the gym to workout. She was then going to come over to my house afterwards. In her gym bag she had packed her vibrator but forgot it was wrapped up in her towel. When she pulled the towel out the vibrator turned itself on, fell on the floor, and went buzzing across the hard tile floor making a lot of noise. In panic, she quickly grabbed it and threw it in the locker which was made of metal and it amplified the sound of the buzzing even more so. She finally got a hold of it, shut it off, and quickly got dressed and left the locker room. She said she kept her head down and couldn't bare to look up to see how many people had witnessed the account of what had happened. She looked very flushed when she came out of the locker room and wanted to leave the place immediately. We laugh about it now.

Today she has Hitachi magic wand which she loves! She never did get off much out of a dildo inside her and prefers using the wand not on her clitoris itself, which is too sensitive, but rather outside of her mound and letting the vibration of the unit trigger her powerful orgasms. She can go for 30+ in a row with that thing when she gets going which leaves her pretty limp.

I do find myself a bit intimidated by it knowing that my tongue cannot compete with the Hitachi vibration although she tells me my oral skills, combined with my skill in finding her G spot, combine to produce a more powerful orgasm for her.

Perhaps because she doesn't get pleasured by a dildo also is a reason why she has never had an orgasm via intercourse with me or others in her life.

But that's a whole thread in itself....

17. B_KOKOBWARE

B_KOKOBWARE New Member

Not all women masturbate

18. dolfette

Gold Member

silly thread.
    some people are more sexual than others.
    i'll go months without touching myself, just because it doesn't occur to me. and if i'm in a relationship i might go years.
    i can well believe that some people, less sexual even than me, would never wank.
    the assumption that everyone must is rather insulting really.

19. Gisella

Gold Member

1st of all...one of the things about some old feminist appproach that I do hate and already fought with some because of the "equality" bullshit mindset! Men & women are not equal reggarding sex organs: males hangs all out and females hangs some out. Plus those sex organs make their own specific hormones that run inside those body systems...individuals of same sex are not copies also..we all behave different because we are different persons, not clone beings.

Well..Although many females and feminists are all about clits being the/their god, blabla mantra..to me (and other females) its not true.
    My own journey took extra time as learning goes, I went discovering my body at my very own pace, maturing. I did not discover my clits at "early age", childhood, pre and even teen years. Well..when I played doctor as young kid...I did really examine everybody elses bodies, many many times.. but that was all I did.

By the time I got to have sex I was so very horny but did not know how to release all of that..was very very athletic in my sex without orgasming...I knew instinctivaly "my buttom was inside somewhere"..:rolleyes:..as much men play outside my body, nothing happens..was not "out there"..after many tryings with loving men inside I finally learned it..I learned it by moving in specific angle and did that things, felt awesome..and led me to cum. I was a vaginal orgasmic woman in need of a man and a cock mostly.. until couple years back..yep just couple years back I found out my clits not dead with the help of a vibrator on maximum buzzzzing I am having clit orgasm also. Conclusion:..I'm vaginal with men and clitorial/ high potency vibrator.. after my late 20's and 30's.

Conclusion: 1) some are not playing dumb..they do not know "yet"..people have their own paces. I get really mad some who think they must teach others fast discover "realities of life" (like they did? or were forced to by others in the process also? many, many people nowdays are abused, at very young age introduced by stuff they are not suppose to know -its even a crime those "lessons"!)!!).

2) If people are playing dumb..they have their own motives and we do not need to know every detail of others lives. "Willing to admit"..its an interrogation? There is no right to remain silent and private anymore? If people chose to share that is their free will to do so.

Conclusion..when people finds ok to share whatever they want that its ok with me. I am not rushing any one.. 99.9% of others people sex lives are not my business or among my priorities.

20. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

and we repress how innocent and unlearned some girls are. A man holds his penis each time he pees... and he learns lots from that. A woman's clit is hidden and some actually dont know about it. there are still girls who do not know where babies come from.
    Give them a break!!

Draft saved Draft deleted