Do you believe that some women really don't masturbate?

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
there are some women who just don't masturbate at all. then there are the total opposites, like myself, who masturbate on a regular basis. but there are also women from both sides who aren't comfortable discussing the topic of masturbation whether they do it or not.

most women i've encountered who masturbate but feel ashamed discussing it, say usually say it's embarrassing and too "taboo" to admit the truth. the women who feel this way do so because that was what the past generations were taught, therefore it's not something that should be discussed openly--even in a new generation.

i personally don't believe there's anything wrong with masturbating, regardless of what sex you are. masturbation is not sinful, embarrassing, or disgusting. it's something that is part of human nature.

Exotica

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well ...i never got the chance ....coz in my teen years...just when i was getting sexual feelings...i ended up having sex with a guy . Since then ,i got used to guys...and never felt the need to masturbate.
I think with a guy its different. They just have to masturbate...when it gets hard the first time. They wont go and find a girl first. And they get hard anytime.

Last edited:

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive alwayse heard that 99 out of 100 people do it, and the other one's a liar. :tongue: Seriously tho, there are probably a few, male and female, who actually never masturbate, for what ever reason. You can't say EVERYONE does, because all generalizations are false.

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some of you need to calm down. You want women like me to be open-minded to the fact that some women aren't as sexual as I am yet you aren't open-minded to the fact that some rather sexual women do find it hard to believe that some women can indeed 'contain' themselves.

I opened the thread with an honest question, it wasn't meant to offend anyone and I apologize if I had done so because I really didn't intend it to go in that direction. But it has been an enlightening discussion as I am exposed to non-sexual friends in my daily life and I'm trying to figure out what it is in my water that's making me feel hypersexual all the time.

dalynxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some just don't like it. My mate much prefers her man's cock to bring her off and sees jacking off as just touturing herself.

killbass

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel like there are so many ways to masturbate then outright touching yourself there must be one foreverbody... for example when a woman has her legs crossed and one of the legs is bouncing or a woman might love the feeling on he nipples from going braless. for me? sometimes i move my leg up and down unconscious squeezing my dick between my leg and my jeans we all like to feel good, but the question is. HOW?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel like there are so many ways to masturbate then outright touching yourself there must be one foreverbody... for example when a woman has her legs crossed and one of the legs is bouncing or a woman might love the feeling on he nipples from going braless. for me? sometimes i move my leg up and down unconscious squeezing my dick between my leg and my jeans we all like to feel good, but the question is. HOW?

Good point.I think many people probably discover a way to pleasure themselves as children not knowing even that there is a name for it. I think I discovered it in stages,first through secondary stimulation and then direct. I dont usually talk about it and dont do it in a particularly regular fashion. Usually it is at certain times of the month when the feeling hits me and in absolute privacy. I grew up in a very religious family but it isnt something we have or will be discussing any time soon! LOL!:eek::biggrin1:

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
Well as I have stated before practicing Taoism I do not masturbate...But I do let others masturbate me...also I do not release when they do as I can perform the "million dollar point" and hold back my ejaculations...Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

cougarblue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some women really don't masturbate.

Some men really don't masturbate.

I think the women and men who post on LPSG are the minority. We think about sex more often than the general population, and if it were readily available, chances are, we'd be having sex more often than the general population.

Believe me, this is a question I pose to everyone in my circle of acquaintances. And most women and most men honestly say they don't think about sex as often as I do (which is about every 2 minutes), and they don't masturbate as often (see other threads for more on this topic)

When I was a lot younger and some guys would tell me that they never masturbated I believed them. Over the years I've learnt that there's no such thing as a guy who doesn't masturbate.

Why is it any different with women? We achieve orgasms, it feels great and the fact that we can achieve it on our own without the icky mess guys make when they get theirs surely it's motive enough to want to cum as often as possible?

Some of my friends act as if they don't masturbate at all, and just because I'm woman enough to admit it they're acting as if I'm a sex addict and it's making me question that.:frown1:

Do you really believe that some women don't masturbate or do you feel that we all do - it's just that some girls aren't willing to admit it?

totallyaverage

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife never does. I was suspicious of this claim when we first got together. But it is pretty evident she doesn't. She says it "doesn't do anything for her" I told her she just needs to learn how to please herself. She was open to the idea, but it never really became more than that. She definatly has orgasms with me, and through penetration, so we (or she I guess) are lucky. But ya, not ALL women masturbate, but I would agree more women do, and lie about it, than there are who just NEVER do.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

This. Also, we don't remember all the million dreams we have per night. I am completely convinced that the women who "don't masturbate" really do: I have woken up many nights grinning, panting, and completely soaked to dislodge a glistening hand from the folds of my vulva. I think that, since almost every woman has a sex drive, the ones who "don't masturbate" have their unconscious do all their "dirty work" -- they cum, air dry, and wake up with the feeling that they must just have had nightmares all night -- after all, why else would they smell like stale sweat with the sheets all messed up?

pussnboots

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow, no sex, no masturbation in three years??? That is sad.

Maybe some women don't. Each person is different. The better question might have been how often do you masturbate?

D_Helmer Heighballs

Experimental Member
Media
Hung Proper, i feel you. That is the classic case with most women; they never admit to masturbating. Only a few (5-6) of my ex gfs admitted to me that they masturbate. The rest just say they never do it. Maybe it is just part of their make-up.
When i was dating my wife, i noticed that she never farted. I asked her about it and she just smiled and said she didn't fart or something like that. Well today, she drives me nuts with her endless farts! So the question is, didn't she fart while we were dating?
If most ladies were to come clean i think the percentage of those who masturbate would be much higher.

HAHAHHA
my gf/fiancee claims women just dont fart, haha but i catch her every now and then, and i get a prize (im a dirty bastard, so im always ongard), we kinda make a game out of it!!! mmmmm

but bak to the OP's question, some guys just dont do it, i would say the majority do tho, not to say there is anything wrong with the ones that dont.

girls i would say it depends on personality and experience, example. a girl has amazing sex 6-7 times a day for a week b4 partner has to go away for x period of time, shes going to masturbate, also ive known girls who i can make cum when there not touching themselves, so for some all it takes is a thought and a clench to set them off.

some do some dont, some love it some hate it. and some love it a little too much.....:D

Peace

killbass

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This. Also, we don't remember all the million dreams we have per night. I am completely convinced that the women who "don't masturbate" really do: I have woken up many nights grinning, panting, and completely soaked to dislodge a glistening hand from the folds of my vulva. I think that, since almost every woman has a sex drive, the ones who "don't masturbate" have their unconscious do all their "dirty work" -- they cum, air dry, and wake up with the feeling that they must just have had nightmares all night -- after all, why else would they smell like stale sweat with the sheets all messed up?

YES! exactly lets not forget that pleasure is just a construct of the mind all pleasure we get when it comes down to it is self pleasure.

its_allgood

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I masturbate all the time. Sometimes multiple times a day. I like to read erotica and finger myself. It gets me hot, so I'll either get myself off or pull out my vibrator. I can bring myself to the edge and back for a long time before finally getting off.

Or sometimes, if I have to be somewhere, and just need a quick orgasm, I'll get myself off fast by humping my pillow.

But masturbation is great. It's no substitute for real sex, but I wouldn't stop doing it, even if I had a full-time relationship going.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am extremely open with all the girls i have dated and for some reason they all didn't enjoy masturbation, they find it boring when doing it themselves. Now this isn't including use of toys, but complete self stimulation, none of them were into it.