Do you believe that some women really don't masturbate?

fantasychick

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i read about this recently for a thesus.(here The-Clitoris.com: A Guide to Having Orgasms: Information for Pre-Orgasmic Women) i think there are some women who dont masturbate, which is kinda a shame. from personal experience it makes sex a whole lot nicer for both parties if women know how to please themselves, ;) im sure others will agree with me

its mainly because, as children and teens, we are taught that our privates are "dirty" or off limits. we always are taught to have something between our hands and our privates (toilet paper, panties etc etc, wheres guys are more comfortable with themselves as they are taught to pee holding onto their dick from an early age.

these days, however, women are becoming more free with themselves as we slowly learn to accept that masturbating for women is an ok thing, and can actually be healthy.

sorry for the long lecture. im feeling "academic" today *rolls eyes*

D

deleted509196

I'm sure SOME women don't, just as SOME men don't, but I'm sure it's in the minority for both. I know I'm as horny as the 'sterotypical' guy, and I do, but then everyone's sex drives are different too. I'm sure a lot of men and women have high ones though, some higher than others, some admit it and some don't. Everyone is just different. I have no problem admitting I do.