Do you believe the Earth is flat?

Do you believe the Earth is flat?

• Total voters

Lots of humans live in flats. Nowadays they call em units, politically correct cunts.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

I haven't voted yet, so you can live another day....unless you'd rather not.....but that would surely sully the fine reputation of this board and cause nuclear chaos on Remulac.

(clearly I ain't playing with a full deck of cards today)

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I haven't voted yet, so you can live another day....unless you'd rather not.....but that would surely sully the fine reputation of this board and cause nuclear chaos on Remulac.

(clearly I ain't playing with a full deck of cards today)

How would one tell? Anyway, it doesn't matter. You're my Hoss, and I loves ya.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
If you do, you're a cunt.

Did I ever tell you my parents first met at an inter-schools debate with the motion 'this house believes that the Earth is flat'? They were both put on the team for the motion. My mother's first memory of my father, him saying, 'Don't worry, I'll blind them with science.'

Despite everyone present that day knowing the Earth's true form, the Affirmatives won the debate.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Did I ever tell you my parents first met at an inter-schools debate with the motion 'this house believes that the Earth is flat'? They were both put on the team for the motion. My mother's first memory of my father, him saying, 'Don't worry, I'll blind them with science.'

Despite everyone present that day knowing the Earth's true form, the Affirmatives won the debate.
He's still blinding them with science.

I'm glad that debates don't count for shit in England, either.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Northern Indiana looks pretty flat.

Now I'll have to dig out my Thomas Dolby "The Flat Earth" album from the eighties - loved that album.

It's not that flat, what with the dunes, and all. I think south of Lafayette, it's uber flat and boring. But....that's just me.

/The earth is round, see; it's just a big old fountain in Jesus' living room.