Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I'm just curious, if your g/bf tells you something, do you believe them?

For example, I've been seeing my current girlfriend ~2 months now, and we've been having sex maybe 2/3s of that. I remember after our 2nd or third time, she made a remark about me "having a perfect penis". Now I of course thought this was a nice thing to say, but I just assumed she was being nice. Same thing when a different ex said something similar ~a year ago. That same ex also said that she never had orgasms from sex except with me, and her former long term boyfriend. And she was telling me this long after we had broken up and stopped having sex (we're still good friends).

Then last weekend, she was giving me head, not for the first time, but for the first time where it was pretty late into the...session, and I came in her mouth. I gave her plenty of warning, but she seemed to shrug it off, took it, and swallowed. Feeling bad afterwards I asked if it was bad and she said not really, but she didn't have anything to compare it with, she'd never let anyone do that before. This seems odd to me, because the same ex I mentioned earlier said the same thing. That she never let guys cum in her mouth...and yet I just had. Since then, everytime she's given me head she's swallowed, and once, while we were just kind of playing around in bed, she seemed eager to jump down there to take it in the mouth.

Am I just being paranoid that all women (partners) say the same things, or do I just keep running into similliar women?

size_is_relative

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never look gift whores in the mouth.

Did I really say that?

Oh indeed. Make no mistake. This isn't one of those "up late at night, eating at my soul, what did she mean by that" type scenarios. I just wonder if I'm the only one who assumes people lie. Maybe I watch too much house...

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Women definitely lie about stuff like that.

1- If a woman says anything about you is perfect, thats a lie. Women are never satisfied.

2- Women lie about how many partners they have had, and what they have done with them.

3- Women lie about their weight, their height, their hair color, and their age.

Now, this might garner some responses from women claiming that they are honest, and they never lie about any of that stuff because its all so sophomoric. They will even say they have always been honest with their boyfriends.

ABOVE ALL ELSE, if a woman says she is a bad liar, or doesnt lie, she IS LYING.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's lying to you because mine is the perfect penis! She knows this but she's trying to protect your 'feelings'.

Srsly, I enjoy all comments. I have been told I have a "pretty", "pretty huge" and "not normal"; "freak" cock. All by the same girl. 'Sall good.

I think her letting you cum in her mouth has less to do with your penis per se and more to do with how she feels about you as an 'above-the-waist' person.

I tell women (not many, mind) that they have perfect bodies if its true. I calls it like I sees it. I've told two girls that they had the perfect tits and went into great detail explaning to them what makes good tits and what makes bad tits. I made sure that they knew that they had a nice rack.

Note that they had basically the same tits. Same size, same chunky nipples, both perfectly spherical and bronzed. And natural.

To answer your question. I trust them and / because I hope they trust me when I compliment them.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What is it with straight guys? Where does all this penis insecurity come from?

When she says it's perfect, she means it's perfect for her. And when she swallows, she's decided she really likes you.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Yes, I trust my wife. Since your new GF has given you no reason to distrust her, it's a bit unfair (some would say disrespectful) to assume she's lying.

I think maybe she's picked up on some insecurity on your part and is just trying to build you up a bit by accentuating your positives. Nothing wrong with that!

Steve

Maxime_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Experience tells me not to trust too much in partners.....all people tell lies everyday....you can't tell everything to everyone!

This doesn't mean you shouldn't believe in your girl/boy/friend.My advice is to try and get demonstrations about what he/she says,to verify what the truth is.Even with experience.

The best/worst lie is when they tell you it is gonna last forever and then ends after a while....:-SSSS

shybutwhy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the brutally honest truth: its called momentary truth. my ex and i, we were together for 3 years. i told her she was the most beautiful girl in the world on a daily basis, and i really believed it.

now im into someone else, havent told her the same thing yet but honestly i can see myself saying it and believing it.

the question isnt whether shes lying or not, its whether it holds any weight or not.

size_is_relative

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I certainly appreciate the response. Just to be clear, this is a lot less to do with personal insecurity and more to do with general distrust. What she says about my penis isn't going to make or break my day...I've reached a point where I'm fairly confident that I have if nothing else, a pretty nice penis. Perfect is a stretch, but it's nice to be complimented.

My only point is do you belive your partner when they say things like that to you? I for one generally don't, but it doesn't really bother me.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you cannot trust the person, why are you making such an effort at the compromises required to make an adult relationship work? Is the drama really all that?

size_is_relative

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you cannot trust the person, why are you making such an effort at the compromises required to make an adult relationship work? Is the drama really all that?

Wait...what?

What drama, and what distrust. This isn't me thinking that my girlfriend is secretly a slut (although she certainly does love the cock)...it's more along the line of not believing your buddy when they say that they've never speeded or something like that.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good topic really. Very interesting when I look at the amount of girls I have been with and we have snogged, groped, and even shagged on the first date then had some form of relationship and they ALL have claimed they are NOT the one night stand type etc. Well what did you do with me? I had one girl claim she never cheated on anyone, even though she dumped her boyfriend after snogging me. Others that have never carried out x, x and x act yet did them with me like pros. The list could go on. And don't get me started on every girl I have slept with saying " You are the biggest I've ever had!"

Question to other posters - My current girl is very lovely and VERY trust worthy. However she did slip up once (like I give a fuck about her sexual history anyway as long as she is healthy) and that was she told me she never did one night stands, then accidentally let slip that she had done twice. She then acted all embarrassed and admitted she had lied. I couldn't give a damn but it did make me wonder what else she has told me that isn't true.

ANYWAY when we first slept together I was told I'm the biggest cock she's had bla bla bla. People may remember I was a bit insecure over this as didn't think it could be true. She may have picked up on this insecurity as she praised it up loads around the time and kept going on about it. However, 6 months on and she still tells me how big I am and so forth even though I don't even mention it or give any vibes off. Could she still be trying to make me feel good? The reason I ask is if she is saying it and meaning it then fine and I enjoy that, but if she is saying it for my benefit only ---- I don't need that anymore! And she should stop really.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
Women definitely lie about stuff like that.

1- If a woman says anything about you is perfect, thats a lie. Women are never satisfied.

2- Women lie about how many partners they have had, and what they have done with them.

3- Women lie about their weight, their height, their hair color, and their age.

Now, this might garner some responses from women claiming that they are honest, and they never lie about any of that stuff because its all so sophomoric. They will even say they have always been honest with their boyfriends.

ABOVE ALL ELSE, if a woman says she is a bad liar, or doesnt lie, she IS LYING.

that is 100% true, but one thing you left out is, they are liars, because WE (men) made them liars....... i mean come on, when it comes to serious things most obvious our ego, we don't tend to take the honesty we ask for to well. every guy has pulled the sweet open minded act to get a woman to trust enough to admit something we don't wanna hear. then when they feel unsure if they made the right choice, we take the trust and burn it down as we go ballistic, thus teaching said woman - maybe its better if i just tell him what he wants to hear- its no diffrent than lying about taking the car or the missing 6pack of beer to your parents, you're not a bad person.... just afraid to getting in trouble

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
the brutally honest truth: its called momentary truth. my ex and i, we were together for 3 years. i told her she was the most beautiful girl in the world on a daily basis, and i really believed it.

now im into someone else, havent told her the same thing yet but honestly i can see myself saying it and believing it.

the question isnt whether shes lying or not, its whether it holds any weight or not.

Excellent point - and probably happens a lot more than people actually lying. I'd bet almost everyone has done the same thing at one time or another.

I have no doubts whatsoever in anything my current BF tells me and unless he gives me a reason to feel otherwise, that's not going to change.

D

deleted356736

My experience with women is that if they like a man a lot, they will say and do many things to please him. This is the way women are, and we should all realise this. Rather than stress, just be thankful that these little lies and these lovely things they do to please us are really telling us they love us a lot. And if they love us with all their heart, the good sex seems to last a lifetime.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think i was burnt because my ex used to tell there little white lies and then turned out to be a bit of a cheating whore DESPITE showing me lots of love. Therefore hearing my current girl admit she lied about some past history of hers makes me slightly un easy. I have to ask the girls here as examples...if you tell little lies here and there are you still very faithful?