Do you both trim and shave?

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tried to shave my nuts but I could feel my sphincter loosening as I saw sharp metal approaching the area. Thankfully, body hair started coming back in style right around the same time.

Trimming higher up I do. It's a courtesy for the blower more than anything. Flossing with pubes is kinda icky.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes. Trim and also shave the shaft and balls. Looks great and also allows great oral fun without the discomfort of stray hairs being caught.

mikeagp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
me and my boyfriend both trim and shave. we do eachothers which really turns us on. normally leads to a nice long sex session afterwards!

butters94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shave all the time because I love the look and feel and who really wants a mouth full of pubes when they give you a BJ.

SwimmerEMT

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I shave 2x a year and keep it trimmed real neat in the winter, and short in the summer.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i keep it trim and expect the same from my man, there is nothing cute about licking a guy's balls and getting a pube caught in ur teeth. i don't like it completely shaved though, like to see a lil hair down there long as its not kinky and nappy

acheung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like to keep it somewhat trimmed, I don't like to have a jungle of hair down there. I like for it to look natural, but clean.

I shave the shaft and rarely do anything with my balls, if anything I also trim it a bit since there's barely any hair on them.