Do You Bottom?

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. It's just natural for me. I can top, and guys ask me to do it all the time, but I don't like it. But bottoming I love! And yes you can orgasm off a guy fucking you.

2. If you're fucking regularly, yes everything goes more smoothly.

3. It's a muscle, you can tighten it. Most of the really stretched pics you see are take immediately after long fisting or stretching sessions.

4. Not big enough! Dated a guy who was 8x7 probably...still never had anyone bigger than me. I like thicker over longer though.

Damn...now I'm horny!

nice fuckin balls plesureboy WOOF!! I am 6.5 around at mid shaft and 7.25 around at base!! and I am versitle love to bottom or top, prefer a thick guy once in but can hurt like hell when he first enters.

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm not judging in any way, but just interested in reading why you like to do it. I have seen pics of guys who have been plowed so much, that their holes look like tunnels.
  1. Why is it that you like to bottom?
  2. Does it become easier or more difficult to release waste?
  3. Is it possible for a large hole to close again?
  4. For those that love to have a big dick up their ass, what's the largest one (length & girth) that you have consumed?

1. i dont often.. when i do its out of either curiosity(like the guy who had one the same size as mine, and the guy who had a HUGE ONE) or laziness.. lol.. but the main reason is obvious.. IT FEELS GOOD! lol.. otherwise why would anyone do it?

2. im not sure its affected me at all..... after a big dick the shit is usually a bit bigger.. i guess cuz it made more room.. lol..
though for the guys who enjoy the big dildos and fisting.. i imagine it makes it harder.. cuz if your ass doesnt close back up tight.. well.. ive seen pictures of....i mean.. how do they.. err... push one out.. without.. pushing out a big hunk of... ..intestine.... *gag*.... i really wish id never looked at those pics... they haunt me.

3. ive heard yes and no.. from gay guys and doctors.. so ive got no idea.

4. around 8.5 x 7... he hit bottom... ow.
my favorite was the guy the same size as me... it was the only time(well two times) i came while bottoming.... without forcing myself to anyway... with him i couldnt help it... and it happened really quick... and i was sad.. lol

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I am versatile-both a top and a bottom. I don't find that the small dicks hurt--it all depends on the dudes experience and technique. I don't bottom a whole lot, but have had a couple of dudes not know what they are doing and that hurt. Felt like I was being ripped apart and not fun at all.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have lots of experience as a man who wants to fuck other men's asses...guys into receiving have always told me that the smaller cock hurts them (not an assault, just more discomfort). A large cock breaks through that anal sphincter muscle, then with the receiver having had a moment to catch his breath, the party starts!...(hope nobody is puking into his/her mouth after reading this)