Do you brag about your guy?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by tiff86, Sep 15, 2006.

1. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

OK, so yesterday I met my best friend for lunch. We sat down and ordered and then she busts out with "so how many times did ____(my bf) get you off last night?" If I'd had a soda I woulda spat it out in shock and laughter but she was just giving me a hard time. Apparently (whooda known?) I brag about how good the sex is and among a few of my closer friends the word's out that he makes me cum like a million times. I knew we talk about that stuff but I guess I didn't realize how much I brag about it. Not that there's anything wrong with a little friendly bragging among friends! So when your having really good sex do you brag to your girlfriends about it??

2. Gisella

Gold Member

Well, I if I brag about him I do it mostly here...but I dont have a tendency to talk about what we do between 4 walls even to close friends. I may have done when I was in my early 20's..but not anymore. Most of my friends are married for a while than we keep things more private, and when we talk is more about general situation kind of thing.

3. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

I have a mean self within, which makes me drop hints and do some shadow plays for women who I know envy me for my sex life. I can't help it, and I know it's not the best of all manners, but I definitely enjoy it. Other than that, I enjoy talking about sex with closer g/f's, but I'd not say I brag about anything. They know I'm somewhat of a wild lady, and so it isn't even bragging, in my eyes, if I tell them the one or other story I've lived through in my bedroom.

4. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

And you look the healthy outdoor type to me. :smile:

5. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

Ah, I forgot to mention the pool, the pool deck, the backyard, various clearings, the beach, the hood of my Mustang :)

I AM the healthy outdoor type, trust me. But most of my sex life still is within my apt.

6. Pumblechook

Pumblechook New Member

Albums:
    I think it is normal, at least at my age, for girls to talk with their girlfriends about the guy that they are dating, sex included. I have definately known of my gfs telling her friends, because I actually asked one about this rumor to see if it was true and she told me. Guys on the other hand, seem to keep more quiet about detailed sex talk in regards to the girls they are with (or at least the ones I know do). Girls seem to be more open with eachother on these issues.

It appears that, from the other posts here, that either this is a generational thing or people grow up and talk about it less over time.

7. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

I brag about him all the time. I brag about how good he is to me, his sense of humor, how talented he is...things like that. I only talk about his big cock here.

8. MissEricaCourt

Albums:
    I dont know if its so much braggin with me, but I do let people know hes a good guy and my best friend knows most of the details of the bedroom antics. However, I really don't go around telling people he has a big penis or anything, its a personal thing, plus why would I want some girls coming after my boyfriend knowing that he has alot of good qualities and is skilled in the bedroom.

9. kittykat

kittykat Member

Yeah, I'm with MissErica. I know the huge boyfriend I had in college that he was "pretty big". Of course, I thought that'd be about 7 inches, not 11 inches!!
    He seemed pretty discreet, and so NO, I didn't tell my girlfriends he had a monster penis. I guess I was a little afraid they'd want to try him out.

I think they could tell I was having pretty damn good sex because they told me it was obvious the way I acted and looked the next day that I had just been ridden hard and put away wet :tongue: the night before. I just think I couldn't help smiling a lot the next day. :biggrin1:

10. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I have 1 friend (gay guy) that i tell everything to, good and bad. But with the girls it is more talking about issues, concerns, advice etc rather than telling them what i am actually doing

11. Doc

Doc New Member

Albums:
    Yeah I notice that women are able to talk about details of this matter to men easier than women. Cross gender friends, close friends, you can usually reveal alot to. I don't know why. Within the same gender, even though you might talk about the world the sun and all the garbage in between, you some how don't like to reveal too much. It makes people uncomfortable, or you can begin to cause envy and jealousy, and that is not a good thing. But with that gay friend, or buddy since childhood, it is different, they seem to keep your info in the right place. Just a guess.

I don't brag, but then I'm a guy so it doesn't matter in this thread. I don't like that guy talk either. I Just do enough of it to keep the fellas comfortable, and it is always completely off the details and usualy goes into the general area, but I never reveal any real details or false details about my current GF's in these joking sessions. I just don't feel comfortable with it.

12. zaza

zaza New Member

If I am happy, secure and satisified about something I tend to keep quiet about it. I am very happy, secure and satisfied about my boyfriend and our relationship.

A british custom tends to be a sort of reverse bragging, when you are proud of something but too "British" to boast. You will probably hear girls saying things like- "He`s got a real liking for oral sex, I have to put up with him going down on me for hours and giving orgasm after orgasm" or perhaps "mines at least a two times a day guy, and I have to accomodate him".

13. Kat

Kat Member

I'm with Sorcerer on this. I don't mind letting my friends know the great qualities of my husband...and also when he pisses my off (LOL). But I don't talk about our sex life or his size. There is only person that I really have talked about that; my best friend from college.

kat

14. lisa_2662

lisa_2662 Member

I absolutely brag to my friends. I don't give out a play by play or anything but I definately let them know when I'm pleased, and they usually do the same.

15. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

Yeah I definitely don’t go talking all over town about him. Actually I think I’m pretty private except with my close friends. With sexual stuff I really only talk to my 2 closest friends about it and I pretty much tell them most of everything. But yeah I don’t want to make it sound like I only brag about the sexual stuff. My bf is a great guy and my friends know it. But yeah with the sexual stuff I just really talk with my 2 best friends, like they’re the only ones who know how big he is and how great the sex is :smile: . I trust him but at the same time yeah I guess I don’t really want the whole world to know that. With my best friends I’m not worried about that kinda stuff though.

16. sassy Lisa

sassy Lisa New Member

:rolleyes: I have to admit I brag about the great time my husband and I had in the sack the night before. My co workers always say shut up we know what you got at home. But it is so much fun see there annoyed faces.:biggrin1:

17. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

That is really sweet, and what I like about bragging. Those faces, the awe, and the secret jealousy. I know most of them would kill to be in my place, though they might never admit that. However, bragging is actually a lot better if you play the innuendo, and hint off more than show off. What I do sometimes is wearing the same clothes as I've done the day before. When I show up in a slightly crumpled pantsuit or other official attire, and walk through the cubicle farm to get to my office, I usually draw a lot of stares from the women. Play innocent and look back at them with an expression of "Anything wrong, lassie?" and then let them wonder.

18. kuriousrebecca

kuriousrebecca New Member

i have one close gf (who's like a sister to me) who i'm most comfortable talking about this stuff with..although i never bring it up. She's always the curious one, and she knows from how i react if it's great or not...or if i'm late to coffee/lunch/dinner with her :)

in university - my friends in my house/suite/neighbours simply heard me.

I have found, thanks to the anonymity of online, that i'm pretty open about jarrett and i if asked on this site. it is a sex site - might as well be honest.

19. B_HallWildcat

B_HallWildcat New Member

My GF loves to talk, and depending on who she is talking to she will spill a lot. Sometimes its kinda a turn on to me, but other times I feel kinda like this object and it makes me feel uncomfortable, not in a way that seriously bothers me, but a little bit. She tells me about the conversations she has with her friends. She has a friend who dates only black guys, and my gf and her were talking about sex and apparently as it turns out, my cock was bigger than that black guys, later on, when I saw the friend that my gf was talking to I noticed that she treated me a bit differently, she was very polite and attentive and it seemed like everything I was telling her was just SOOO interesting to her, (this event happened in high school) she later on asked me if I would take her prom picture with her because she didn't have a date, hmmm I wonder why?. Another time my gf was talking to this other friend of hers, and this girl only dates mexican guys (her friends arent racist or anything, just attracted to a certain type of guy I suppose) and anyways, my gf's friend was talking about how her current man is so big and she loves it, (I am not really friends with my gf's friend here, we don't even say hi if we pass eachother) and then my gf fired back talking about my size and how on many different occasions it doesn't even fit inside of her, my gf's friend said, "He's hung? Really? I wouldn't exect that." apparently her friend never suspected me to have a large piece and was totally suprised by it, and asked "Well how big is he?" to which my gf responded "He's the biggest I've ever seen!", the friend didn't say anything, she was just quiet for the rest of the conversation, and the next time I saw that friend, she was working at Jamba Juice, and I had just gotten off of work she was very nice and very friendly to me, I didn't really know why, until I mentioned that to my gf and she told me about the conversation they had had.

Sorry to ramble, I guess I am just getting into my stories, but I dont mind those kind of circumstances. When it starts to bother me is when she uses my size and how many times we had sex, or how many times I made her cum, when she is talking to her friends when they didn't even ask, or the topic wasn't even about sex or big cocks. When she is just bragging randomly, and doesn't say anything but "Yeah we just had sex three times in a row, and I came each time" sometimes she might just pop that into the middle of the conversation, i dunno, if the topic is on sex and stuff thats one thing, but when she brings it up as a form of competition, or as a way to prove herself to her friends, it bothers me. As I said before, not enough to where I really have a problem with it, but when the timing is right its fun, when they are talking about sex and cocks etc. she gets to tell her friends about how big i am or how many times I got her off, but when its just her talking and sharing its kinda immature to me, I don't go around taking about what I just did with my gf or the comments she mad about my cock, but if I am asked and its with a friend I trust I share, but don't like bragging, Its just not my style.

Although it is fun when I visit my gf's apartment and we are alone in her room and I walk out into the living room to her roomates and they all know that my gf was just pounded with my big cock, and at that moment its fun because we all know what just happened and they all want to ask her how it went or whatever but don't cuz I am right there, and I know they are all thinking about it, but try to make small talk about something random, those moments are fun

20. Irish

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've made mention on various occasions that my girlfriend is incredible, and most people respond along the lines of, "The fact that she's alive after being with you is incredible." My girlfriend is really petite - 5' tall, less than 100 lbs.

Mostly... my guy friends or her friends brag about me to other people - moreso about the size than the skill because none of those people have slept with me.

Draft saved Draft deleted