Do you brag about your guy?

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Regarding this particular subject of women blabbing to their girlfriends about our size..The frustration has NOTHING to do with being ashamed..It has everything to do with the fact that (at least in my experience) the women that blab about this stuff the most, are usually the ones who fall in love with our penises ONLY.

I have to disagree. As I said, nearly all women blab, whether you know about it or not. So by that rationale all women would only be in it for the "meat." But perhaps the greater point is "blabbing" does not only mean bragging about sex. It depends what kind of relationship it is. I'm in an FWB relationship, so when I talk to the girlfriends about it it's mostly about his sexual performance, technique, how insanely he made me cum, etc. But in a real romantic relationship plenty of the bragging would be non-sexual, like what a great guy I've got, how good he treats me, etc. And I think this is pretty typical. It just depends what a women is in the relationship for.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not to mention those women who only do blab, but actually keep their hands off the dirty goods. In my opinion, these represent a large part, if not the majority, of sex talkers.

The bragging is something I reserve, in a subtle and innuendo way, for these women. See my earlier post on this thread, if you want to know what I mean. Talking about sex is what I prefer doing with more close girl friends, or the ladies here *handing out kisses*, because I know I'm among peers here, and won't be marked "slut" right away.

I have to disagree. As I said, nearly all women blab, whether you know about it or not. So by that rationale all women would only be in it for the "meat." But perhaps the greater point is "blabbing" does not only mean bragging about sex. It depends what kind of relationship it is. I'm in an FWB relationship, so when I talk to the girlfriends about it it's mostly about his sexual performance, technique, how insanely he made me cum, etc. But in a real romantic relationship plenty of the bragging would be non-sexual, like what a great guy I've got, how good he treats me, etc. And I think this is pretty typical. It just depends what a women is in the relationship for.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if i find out a girl has bragged about my cock size to her friends, i take it in the same flattering sense as if she just told them in general "he's great in bed," or if she thinks i'm a great kisser or have a nice smile or cuddle really well or she likes my arms or i smell nice...whatever. it's a compliment. i'm grateful to be appreciated enough that she would tell anyone.

went out with my ex one night for some function with her sorority. we went to this bar/comedy club and got fairly drunk. she dragged me back to the women's bathroom and showed me a stall she'd gone into and written "I slept with (my name here) and it was excellent!" i laughed so hard and was totally flattered. i don't care if they share details. so long as the bad details they also share with me so i can set about fixing them if i can (i have a long established "no faking orgasms" rule). that's just part of having friends is sharing things about your life. that's going to include your significant other and it's going to include your sex life. to what degree you're comfortable doing that varies from person to person. i talk to my friends about it, of both genders. why shouldn't she be able to talk to her friends as well?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There really isn't bragging among my friends. But lots of gossiping. LOL We ask each other the nosiest questions, and we always answer. Always. Not answering would be...weird. And not asking would be weird too. I mean we've known everything about each other since we were in diapers. My best friends from high school and I don't get into details like that though. If one of us is having some kind of issue, we might get into related experiences, and those can be fairly detailed. My shyest, most private friend is among this group (actually, we go back as far as junior high) but her situation is extremely unusual, and her man is more likely to talk to me about their sex life while she blushes and giggles. But his candor has actually led me to try new things and I see that as the chiefest benefit of sharing. Sharing is how we found out years ago that my best friend never had an orgasm, ever, and advised her until she finally came on her own in the tub one night. Naturally she called me immediately to tell me step by step how she managed to get off. And I heard the details of her first dozen or so orgasms with men. I learned a lot from some of those conversations too. Especially from the first three or four. This practice of assking very probing questions and giving frank answers led recently to another good thing. We found out our one home girl had never had a vibrator. Can you imagine? Damn' near 30, and never once felt vibration. Well, unless you count that when we were teens she used to use the shower head massage. But that's more percussive than anything else. Doesn't count. So she was issued a vibrator ASAP. I'm going to call her this afternoon and as if she's gotten a chance to use it. I can't speak for my girls, but I know I tell the dudes in my life that if there is something they need me to keep to myself, they need to make that repeatedly, and abundantly clear. Or it will buzz right on through my network.

There is one rule though: We never go back to a dude who wasn't present for a conversation and talk to him about what we heard. That just makes no sense whatsoever.

Told2Share

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've thought about this topic off and on for three days now, wondering if my absolutely care-free attitude about this, is a vanity thing, sorta like, well, I might not be the hottest guy above the neck, but below it, my little hottie friend, I got game...

I dunno. A big part of me just totally gets off on the fact that my girlfriend and her friends occasionally talk about that. It ranks high on my fantasy chart, lol. If it were an adult movie, they would all talk about it around a ladies' night poker game or something, and somehow, I'd wind up being the prize. (!)

Is that horrible? Like I said, it's purely fantasy-based, and in reality... Nah, you know what? All the intellectual arguments on this make sense, and Dear Abby would probably say, yeah, it's harmless, but don't gab about it anyway, but forget it! It's too hot! I get off on what I get off on!

thedude111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personaly I think BRAGGING is not a good thing anytime. I have had this conversation with a number of close friends in life. Couples, men and women. To often bragging can lead to other women constantly hitting on your man. Sometimes it is simple safe flurtations. But other times it can lead to more. I have had that problem many times. And told who'ever I was with... not to talk much about my size etc. to her girlfriends. A man can get a slap in the face for being to forward or touchy feely. Yet a woman does it... most men will try to laugh it off nicely. We can't smack a woman that grabs us in the crotch. We would possibly go to jail. I have known several couples where the wife/girlfriend bragged about how hung or how well her man was in bed. And realized it was bad news. The men became unfaithful...having women hound him to go to bed with them. The bragging can several men said... was what constantly had other women after them. They felt if no one had known... maybe things would not have turned out as they did. their own weakness too....but the bragging did not help.

k8kat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My friends always talk about our sex lives in detail. And size is totally a huge part of that. I'm VERY competitive, so I always want to "win" and there's definitely a lot of bragging going on. (Oh, and I'm totally winning!)

I'm not big on relationships, though, so mostly these are just hookups. If i was just with one special guy, I might not be so blabby.

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This reminds me of a strange occurence from last weekend. I was at a birthday party when one of my gf's friends "bumped" into me and "accidentally" gave it a good old squeeze on the way through. She wouldn't stop smiling at me for the rest of the night.

She tells me she's never bragged about me but now I'm starting to wonder..............

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had a lot of different experiences with this... of the girls I've dated I don't think many of them have been the type to kiss and tell, though I know my ex Alisha told at least one or two of her friends about how hung I was, and Sarah used to comment that the girls at work could always tell when she was coming in after a good fuck just because of the way she acted. By far my most vocal supporter and the biggest exception to this rule was Sophie, though. She would address me as "sex god" in front of everyone, and commonly start conversations with other people with some line about me being hung like an ox. She would brag about how good I was in the sack and how big my dick was to her friends, my friends, convenience stores clerks, complete and total strangers, even her mom.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
By far my most vocal supporter and the biggest exception to this rule was Sophie, though. She would address me as "sex god" in front of everyone, and commonly start conversations with other people with some line about me being hung like an ox. She would brag about how good I was in the sack and how big my dick was to her friends, my friends, convenience stores clerks, complete and total strangers, even her mom.

But how do you feel about this "disclosure"?

wifeofalargeman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriends and I also talk about sex all the time, I can't go to lunch with my husband that they don't immediately assume we have been
home having sex. They know his size and want all the details. We are all in
our forties, I am the only one in a 2nd marriage, the rest have been married forever or divorced with teenagers and no time for a man so they live vicariously thru us.

B_HallWildcat

Experimental Member
Media
So my girl used to work at a womens shoe store in San Francisco, she worked with a bunch of young women and gay guys mostly. I guess the people she worked with were totally size obsessed or something because during that period where she worked there, every time she called me on her way back from work, she had a new story of how one of the girls she was working with was bragging about how big or small their man was, and she would always just blurt out, "Yeah? Well my Boyfriend is Nine Inches!" She told me that sometimes she would pick up a womens shoe and announce, "My boyfriend couldn't fit his dick in this shoe!", One of the girls she worked with had this asian boyfriend who had a tiny penis, and my girlfriend probably bragged to her the most, I jut laughed.

She got such a kick out of putting the other girls to shame and parading my cock like it was a trophy, I didn't mind and it was always hilarious when I would go with my gf to one of her work parties, because all the girls would make innuendos about my cock, or try to be really friendly with me.

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes I brag....Hell once I was on top with a guy and pretended to pull a paris hilton, acted like I was talking to a friend about how big and amazing he was...

you never saw a guy finish up so fast!