do you brag about your sex life?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by jhm, Sep 3, 2010.

1. jhm

jhm Member

There are many ways to signal your wealth to friends... what is an effective way to signal a deeply satisfying sex life?

One of my friends and his wife once spent a weekend with us, and they evidently heard the wife and I going at it. It was a long lasting session and the wife had very intense and very vocal orgasms. The next day my buddy was very complimentary, and asked me a bunch of questions. I ended up giving him a very detailed description of our sex life, including showing him some photos and vids. Now whenever I see him, he begs for a full update on every one of our sessions... and I love it! It is a huge turn on for me.

I would love for more casual friends and neighbors to know that we are having great sex... but its not information you can really just volunteer ...

2. overninept5

overninept5 New Member

Albums:
    Oh yeah. Oh yeah.

3. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I share with those who might be informed or entertained, whether about an encounter in general or the specific partner who made it so memorable. But IRL, most people have underestimated my capacity, depth of experience and overall level of depravity because I don't discuss it much with the genpop.

4. bigbrisguy

bigbrisguy Active Member

Albums:
    What sex life? :)

I'll happily discuss if asked, and if in a group of people I know will appreciate it, I will bring it up. But generally, I wouldn't discuss the kind of things I get up to in my sex life, for fear of scaring off my friends

5. D_Ezdras Dingledonger

Many people brag about their sex lives, but lots of folks take it too far by exaggerating their escapades and that irks me. People claim to have gone at it all night when they may have only lasted half an hour, and I've lost count of how many guys say they can shoot 10ft every time they ejaculate (look at 10ft on a tape measure sometime). I guess I find it odd that hyperbole is such an inherent part of sex for so many. Don't get me wrong, I am very sexual and have numerous fantasies, but I just don't see why such a degree of embellishment has to come into it. I can't imagine giving an over-the-top account of an adventure I had just to one-up a friend or coworker.

In any case, I don't often share my stories with people. I will give some details if probed and I have no qualms about sharing the occasional anecdote on here, but I'm not really a too-much-information person. I tend to keep it pretty factual as opposed to bending the truth and making it out to be some mind-blowing adventure when it was really quite mundane.

#5 D_Ezdras Dingledonger, Sep 3, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2010
  6. ElectricBlue

ElectricBlue New Member

I use to have a highly successful blog, in which 95% of my entries were my stories and pictures (no faces) of me fooling around with my friends...

I loved it! It was so thrilling to hear the comments and read the emails about what people thought of my entries... And how people lived vicariously through my sex life...

Unfortunately, after several years, I decided that I'm probably pushing my luck and someone would find out and my friends would kill me, lol. So I privatized my blog in 2007.. and to this day, I still get emails from people who want to re/read my stories...

I really miss it though...

7. B_Tonnie

B_Tonnie New Member

DUE TO MY WORK, BASED BETWEEN AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAN
    No, i don't brag, just smile, you can see the question's in their eye's.

8. red7.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm a "if asked, will tell" kind of guy, and I'll pretty much tell everything. I initiate any talk of my sex life with very few people.

9. SeeDickRun

SeeDickRun New Member

I just smile, and say that I'm not a "trick and tell" kind of guy. Of course, if someone knows the other party, they might go to them. I don't know what they do. Doesn't matter to me, but it's fun to be asked.

10. D_Barbi_Dahl

D_Barbi_Dahl Account Disabled

I don't BRAG per se, but I am an oversharer so I don't hide it from good friends...I'll bet my co-workers know when I've got it good the night before. I walk around all sing-songy and happy and a huge smile all day long.

11. blooeyz

blooeyz New Member

I wouldn't have loud sex with guests in the house, not cool

sounds liek you're an exhibitionist, try Cam4.com

12. Kempwing

Kempwing Member

I don't atleast, all I say whenever the subject is up "My sex life goes all the way to my right hand"

13. red china

red china New Member

i don't like to share sex life with others,it
    's embarrassing in my country

14. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

A big smile all the time, and once in a while, I walk funny. :)

15. Chase1600

Chase1600 Member

Sometimes bragging is my sex life

16. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm not a bragger, but when the subject of sex comes up with my friends, the way I ask questions and make points often reveals just how sexual I am.

Speak softly and carry a big stick kind of guy.

17. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    TheBF says he's tempted to brag sometimes. Once after I told TheBF that he wasn't letting me suck his cock as often as I wanted and sometimes I'd like to suck his cock when it's not a part of foreplay, he started laughing and said that he desperately wanted to be able to tell his friends about that conversation because he was absolutely positive that his cock got sucked more often than any of theirs, but he couldn't because they would all hate his guts. I told him that he couldn't because then I would kill him!

When I had roommates and when TheBF had roommates, they would hear me because I'm loud even when I'm trying to be really quiet. I just can't orgasm unless I make noise and sometimes you can still hear me over music. Never filled in the details, though. I just let them use their imaginations.

Sometimes you don't mean to brag but someone else does it for you. Once we were in a bar with a bunch of friends when one of them brought up how they'd all heard about how wild we are in bed. We were totally confused. About six months earlier there was one time when we thought that we were alone in the house, so we were having a blast and I just let go and I didn't worry about being too loud. A friend of TheBF's who had been decorating his house had used her key and let herself in to work on painting one of his rooms, thinking there was no one home. She said she stayed for about an hour before she left, which was enough time to hear plenty and have a lot to tell, and she apparently told everyone a lot!

#17 petite, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
  18. jasonhu

jasonhu Member

nope. i dont say anything about the girls i've been with out of respect for the girls. i'm pretty sure most girls wouldn't be OK with that, so i dont do it.

19. big_tits4big_dicks

big_tits4big_dicks New Member

haha, I gave my husband a bit of a big head (ahem) and he will keep his mouth shut...Unless you ask him questions! We are the honest sort, that realize to late that we have been being to open and honest and people are either shocked, or loving it! I'm not a nosy person, so when I meet one I have to remember to sometimes answer with a wink and a smile ;D

20. maxcok

Gold Member

Do I brag about my sex life? Never. I am a fairly private person, and I consider details of my sex life a very private matter. Perhaps related to that, I was raised to practice humility, and unless there was a good reason for it, not to talk about my gifts, my accomplishments, or my good fortune. (By the same token, I don't talk much about my shortcomings, my failures or bad fortune either.) It's not at all a matter of prudishness; I will openly and matter of factly share the sexual headlines with certain people in an appropriate context, but not the salacious play by play details, and never with the intent of bragging. I also respect the privacy of my sexual partners, and I don't talk about our escapades 'out of school'. I think that when someone is bragging, they are generally compensating for some insecurity, and usually exaggerating. Though it is not a calculated intent, I've also found that maintaining a certain air of mystery is something potential partners find rather seductive. :wink:

#20 maxcok, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted