do you brag about your sex life?

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
it's a touchy subject for some,i'm open about everything in my life,and i've had sex with alot of women, so when asked i give up all the details(sights,smells,taste,everything)
some times it does come off like i brag when certian big dick complications happen between me and a partner,but i'm just telling the truth.

and it's my family members(aunts,uncles,and my female cousins)who tell people about my sex life and how huge my dick is most of the time anyway.

AlextheRedhead

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was at a restaurant and my friend went to the restroom and was there for quite a while, when he came back I said what took so long?

He, see that guy over there with his family?
Me, yeah,
He, I gave him a blow job............

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't currently have a sex life. And even when I did, I didn't "brag". I tell stories about memorable times, but that's not really bragging - it's just telling a story about what I've experienced.

Simba

AZNEWGUY

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When I had a great sex life, I never got into details of who I did. I might go as far as " I had a great night" and leave it at that. I always had respect for the other girl or guy I was with and didn't want the details to get back to them, so I kept shut.

I remember one of my straight friends hooked up with a host at my job. I actually set the thing up since he liked her so much. Next thing I know, he was bragging to his friends at the bar I was working at and servers overheard him and told the host who was there that night. She was so embarrassed she quit days after.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What sex life? :)

I'll happily discuss if asked, and if in a group of people I know will appreciate it, I will bring it up. But generally, I wouldn't discuss the kind of things I get up to in my sex life, for fear of scaring off my friends

^Pretty much this. Luckily my best friends wouldn't mind but I'd be careful with anyone else. Also I have no real sex life to brag about. :(

curiouscam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Even if I had an amazing sex life to brag about I doubt I would do it. However it is a turn on to talk about it with people who are open about their own sex lives. I have friends who are a couple (Male/Female) and for some reason HE is very open about their sex life. Nothing absurd or outlandish just an open and honest discussion about their escapades. We've even discussed size and he had no problems sharing everything. I find myself extremely turned on and the fact that I know it isn't bragging makes it even more exciting.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a man, I would not talk about my sex life, much less brag about it. I am a firm believer that a gentlemen could kiss, but should not tell.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Generally, it has been my view and practice hold that whatever happens sexually between two persons is personal and private and ought to remain that wayl

No, I have never talked to others about my sex life. I often wondered if others able to make their own judgments on the basis of what could be seen.

I confess that the Internet has allowed me finally to share much of my sexual journey with others since no one can be hurt by what I reveal here.

I am an old guy but I have had a wonderfully happy journey into the fullness of my sexuality. I do not presume to offer advice but I am free to put forth my thoughts in seeking deeper insight into the whole realm of human sexuality and the beauty and the mystery of human sexual activity as this old guy sees it.

Surely, no one would label the testimony of a senior member concerning his happy sex life as bragging. My wish is that every person could be similarly happy.