Do You Care If I Look?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Frodo46888, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Frodo46888

Frodo46888 Active Member

It seems that many guys get all bent out of shape if I sneak a glance at their tool at a urinal or in a locker room. If it's extra-small, I can understand the reaction, but some well-hung guys don't like male admirers. I don't really understand why. If I were built like many/most of you, I'd be pleased to show it off.

Do you care if I look? If so, why?

#1 Frodo46888, Jun 27, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2010
  2. crescendo69

Gold Member

Depends. What do you look like?:biggrin1:

3. Tense0000

Tense0000 Active Member

Albums:
    You could look at mine anytime...it doesn't bother me.

4. avdude19

avdude19 Member

Aha dude really? Common? It's called personal bounderies. You don't go to the restroom so people can look at your dick, okay maybe you would, but normal people don't. Anyways Its just that there's a time and place for everything, looking at someones junk in the restroom/locker room, wrong. Taking a video of some guy streeking at a football game and using it for your own personal use by your self, debaitable. And check out ur boyfriends penis becuz he wants to show it to you in his room when there's no one there, right.

5. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Does anybody like to be stared at by a stranger in an awkward place? Forget about the penis "glance". What if someone just stared at you and got really close to you?

Its awkward. And there is a time and place for everything, although I cannot think of any situation, short of a doctor visit, where I want a man to stare at my penis.

6. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

This is just my opinion but I don't think a public urinal is a good place to check out guys' dicks. I know in my case I just want to piss and get on with what I was doing. Having a stranger stare at my dick would be uncomfortable for me because for one thing, I'm in a vulnerable position. At the same time I've been in college locker rooms or public bathrooms where I might know the guy pissing next to me, and if he says something about my dick in a friendly or funny way, then it's cool. Hope this makes sense.

7. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I don't. Look all you want.

8. dolfette

Gold Member

flashing = please look at my naked bits
    streaking = please look at my naked bits
    stripping = please look at my naked bits
    peeing = my bladder is full and i need to empty.

Three of these things belong together
    Three of these things are kind of the same
    Can you guess which one of these doesn't belong here?
    Now it's time to play our game (time to play our game).

9. dandelion

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The question probably is, (since you list as 100% straight) can you think of a situation where you would want to stare at parts of a woman? If the answer is no, I'm surprised. If the answer is yes, how far do you go in doing it? How would you feel about a woman staring at your penis? Does it matter if theyre attractive?

If someone gets out their dick about 4 feet away from you, plainly within your line of sight and starts waving it around and putting it through its paces, why would you not look? Surely no one would do this if they were bothered by people seeing? Would you decline to look at their naked toes? hands? Not look at their naked head?

Like, the streaker did not chooses to let everyone see what he has got? Do you think he did it in the hope no one would see him? Or was he hoping to appear naked on national TV?

10. DV8

DV8
    Gold Member

Albums:
    This is a very good question. I would have to say that I agree with a previous poster. There truly is a time and a place for everything. Restrooms and locker rooms are public domain, however, they are closed off for a reason- for privacy of course. Some people are very open about themselves, and others may not be. Your wandering eyes may just be wandering across the boundaries for some. It's not the fact that you're looking that makes someone feel uncomfortable. It's the mystery of not knowing how you feel about it. Did it turn you on? Are you going to attempt to progress from just gazing? All things to think about. If you're going to peak, be more discreet.

11. Frodo46888

Frodo46888 Active Member

Some excellent points have been made, and that's what I was hoping for with my post. Certainly staring at any body part at any time is rude and would make someone uncomfortable, as would leaning over a privacy panel between urinals. I was thinking more of a quick and casual look at something that is already within my line of vision, like at the shower opposite me or at a trough urinal.

12. ColoradoGuy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think this pretty much sums it up...

13. Corius

Corius New Member

No, I don't mind; look all you want. I do, but I try to be careful and not call attention to myself. Even if I get only a fleeting glance and leave the restroom and take a seat opposite you in the waiting room I may decide that you are sexually attractive and my mind can provide the details of your endowment I missed. I am most generous in what I give you in that area.

Really, it is all very harmless unless one becomes too obvious about it. I see lots of people every day and wonder about their sex lives as I suspect some wonder the same about me. In my long life I have allowed myself to be shamelessly promiscuous in my fantasy life. I have bedded thousand of both men and women. "in my mind". My system is geared to take advantage or what I see. If I linger too long my body will even send lubrication to my cockhead. When that happens I try to get to a rest room where I can sop up the heavenly lubrication my foreskin has contained and kept from staining my trousers. If I am alone I can run my finger around my cockhead and enjoy the slippery coating.

I often wonder if perhaps I trigger something similar in others. I wonder too if the person who triggers it for me would be pleased to know the effect that his mere presence and perhaps a fleeting glance at his cock has had on me.

Somehow, I think it is alright to assume that other persons are horny and lustful in their own way--just like me.I have never posted a picture of my cock, but I will look at the pictures others post. I don't want to do anything which would detract from the sense of the beauty and the mystery of human sexuality in other persons.

14. D_Testrum Vanderslut

doesn't bother me.

15. kewlkid75

kewlkid75 Active Member

Albums:
    not a problem for me. I want to see yours too.

16. sbat

sbat New Member

Depends on how obvious you are about it and how long you stare

17. razor

razor Member

Albums:
    locker room are ok id say but when your tryin to pee its not good when a guy is watchin you.

18. nakedone

nakedone New Member

We are now in an era when there are far fewer opportunities for males to see the cocks of other males. In years past, there was absolutely no privacy in public restrooms, school locker rooms, etc. There was even naked swimming at the Y.

But today, there are few chances for males, of any age, to see the cocks of other males. Even in families, there is much less use of shared restrooms, among fathers and sons and brothers.

So, the truth is that many young guys have grown up without seeing very many cocks of other males, of any age.

And since size is such a "big deal", whether or not it should be, they do wonder about the size of others, and if their size is "normal".

I believe we should return to the old days, when males of all ages were naked together in a variety of settings, and boys had the chance to see the great variety of sizes and shapes, even of foreskins, among other males.

Young males, especially, grow up with the real NEED to look at Cocks! If they are denied this opportunity during their formative years, it will be a problem for them throughout their lives.

19. D_Evita_Zane

D_Evita_Zane New Member

Quick glances don't bother me. If you go out of your way to see (peaking around a divider or something, or become fixated) then that gets a bit weird.

20. catman

Gold Member

very well said..there is a line between 'looking' and 'stalking me around the locker room'. Sometimes there is that flash of.....interests- sure. I think many of us have had that guy start breathing heavy, lean closer/invade space and think its 'fine' to stand there and start wanking off. No, its not, really- its down right creepy. If you smile or god forbid nod- then suddenly that means 'come home with me'. No, it doesn't.

Also there are places for 'cruising'- my gym is fairly straightlaced, sure somethings have happened there but I go to sweat/work out/work off a few lbs/relax- not a sex party.

be considerate IF You look, if there is interests, go from there, but don't assume we are there just for YOU...wierdly enough I *might* just be there to relieve my bladder and go about my life...crazy huh? a urinal...to piss...not a perv-fest.

Draft saved Draft deleted