chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Str8budchgo,
A couple of bulge pics for you.
View attachment 539135 View attachment 539136
always cast an eye in the weenie area whenever I see a nice guy walking towards me, just hope it theres a "show" I don't dribble. I nice bulge, flopperoo always lifts my day, and a look at the butt to look for vpl's, and sometimes theres a backwards glance and a smile - so I guess my tackle has also been noted.
Guys that don't want to be noticed should wrap it in tight!
Thanks goodness they don't...

Reactions: 11235

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I woke up on a plane recently with a fat semi done my left leg, ... and a guy rubbing his crotch with his hand ---sitting next to me, he was so brazen. He wasn't my type, I wasn't in the mood to feel violated, just amused.
funny thing is so many people think its the cock that's the attraction, for a quickie maybe but the guy has to have some spark...

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
funny thing is so many people think its the cock that's the attraction, for a quickie maybe but the guy has to have some spark...

... apparently I have spark when I'm asleep ... that doesn't mean I'm also not a psychomagnet. Your insight does have merit and I do understand what you mean, lol.

arsenicalive

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Recently I've become obsessed with looking at guys' crotches. I used to just notice, now I full on stare and get irritated when I don't see a heavy hanging bulge or a nice vpl.

Think I need a little action to get sorted again, 'cuz I'm pretty sure it would be bad to walk around telling passers-by to show more bulge. Or worse, yelling "Thank you!" out the car window to the hot men in running shorts running around Rice University.

Reactions: deleted871301

Jonlovesjizz

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've often been caught crotch gazing. whenever I'm out I tend to be drawn to that area. I enjoy watching guys fixing themselves as they go around. I once had a conversation with some tourists who were looking for directions, both of them male, one kept pinching his crotch it was most off putting when trying to give directions.

Reactions: maroon1040

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Although I already wrote on this thread, I need to add that absolutely do people, mostly girls, stare at my crotch. I teach in a university as a TA and the girls in my classes do this thing where they ask me a question and after they're done talking I start and their eyes go from my face straight down to my bulge. I'm like between 5-10'feet from them, so it's pretty obvious they are doing it. I'm just like "oh, you poor little college girls, if only you knew what was really inside these pants you'd run home to mama ;) "

lebrave

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Although I already wrote on this thread, I need to add that absolutely do people, mostly girls, stare at my crotch. I teach in a university as a TA and the girls in my classes do this thing where they ask me a question and after they're done talking I start and their eyes go from my face straight down to my bulge. I'm like between 5-10'feet from them, so it's pretty obvious they are doing it. I'm just like "oh, you poor little college girls, if only you knew what was really inside these pants you'd run home to mama ;) "

meaning it is too small? You're not too small, good average!

Reactions: techpump