Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I catch people doing it when I'm in my suits most. Men and women alike love to see your big idle bulge. My softie is a decent size and I have low hangers. I'll catch a straight guy on the train give a glance and then there's a little discouraged look on his face. Similar to an earlier commenter I think straight guys are most threatened by it.

I can't help but crotch gaze. Bulges are one of the biggest turn ons for me. I have to do all that's in my power not to teach out and start rubbing and squeezing. Whenever I blow a guy I always start by worshipping the bulge. I mean, they're insanely hot!

tasty9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, though I think its fairly normal to do so, even for straight men.
I've seen eye-tracking studies that confirm this. Most men, even straight men, pay more attention to another man's crotch more than to his face.

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm a major bulger due to large thighs, huge balls and a very large softie, easily over 7" soft. i
i'm a major bulger due to large thighs, huge balls and a very large softie, easily over 7" soft. i catch people look and invariably it always sends a little rush of pleasure straight to my head. the look people have when they realize i'm just really packing and how they sometimes tell others is a huge turn on.

Anyone ever accuse you of being hard or stuffing your pants?

toofargone

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just caught the guy at the coffee shop this morning. He was talking about how excited he was the Broncos won then I see his eyes lock on my bulge for 2-3 seconds. It's always a compliment in my opinion, especially from another guy.

toofargone

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes... I always try to make it pop that bit further when they do :)
J, I'd get a rager if I saw you bulging in sweats with that colossal cock. Then make it twitch, I'd hope that was an invitation :)

Reactions: bulgebigger
D

deleted871301

Funny thing is that I find more men than women doing this. It's just a guy thing on sizing each other up. I do it all the time but then again... i'm gay.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
People look at me for sure, men and women. At the gym I can't hide myself and I've tried for years and now I'm just proud and say "look at my cock everyone, I don't give a fuck anymore what y'all think!!" When I'm on the flat bench for anything, most times a girl will come from out of nowhere, and be super close to me, usually out of eye shot, when there was loads of open space. As we workout in the same space, I usually see her looking at my shorts and not anything else of me. I wear Ergowear briefs and they make me tent up really good so I'm sure there's something there to glance at :) I teach at university too, and it's always fun to watch my female students staring at my crotch and not my lecture ;)

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People look at me for sure, men and women. At the gym I can't hide myself and I've tried for years and now I'm just proud and say "look at my cock everyone, I don't give a fuck anymore what y'all think!!" When I'm on the flat bench for anything, most times a girl will come from out of nowhere, and be super close to me, usually out of eye shot, when there was loads of open space. As we workout in the same space, I usually see her looking at my shorts and not anything else of me. I wear Ergowear briefs and they make me tent up really good so I'm sure there's something there to glance at :) I teach at university too, and it's always fun to watch my female students staring at my crotch and not my lecture ;)

Does Ergowear make have padding? I'm for an all cotton pouch that is tight in the crotch to compress a everything yet be stylish withoiy extras

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So...when I see a guy at the store or walking down the street and his VPL is on display I ask myself..."does he know his penis is visible?" like....when you look at yourself in the mirror when you're fully dressed and see the log of your dick just there for show do you not notice? I would. I know some men don't care you can see their penis but I think it's interesting.