Do you check out guys' crotches?

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Do women do, do straight men do, or is it just a gay thing? When walking around in public places I tend to check out not just people's hair, breasts, asses, what they wear, etc. Including guys' bulges. Do people include the bulge in their initial assesments of people's appearance or am I just wasting my time chosing pants that show off my bulge?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I try to check them out but unfortunately the loose fitting pants styles now make that difficult to see...

Of course I check out many different aspects of people and how they look as well.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh crap.... yes I DO!!!!

But I am just a horny bitch!!!
Please keep wearing the tight jeans! :cool:
All of you! :wink:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It depends on the situation. If I'm in a business setting, I don't mess around. That would be uncool. Outside of work, I look, but I'm usually discreet. If I see a hot young guy obviously sporting it, then all bets are off and I'll totally cruise him. I've been having a ball looking at all the swinging dicks on the beach this weekend. It's Labor Day today, and I'll be sad to see summer go!

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I must admit I'm guilty of doing this. Its just a habit of mine I guess. I don't think anything of it either, I just look for a second and go on.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Out and about, I don't look for a bulge unless it happens to be so conspicuous as to draw my attention to it; and then I am usually more impressed by what it shows about the guy's taste (meaning lack thereof) than about his size.

The gym is a different case. I wear compression shorts as my outer garment, and I often wonder whether they are a bit too "showy" (but they feel so damned good!); so I look around to see whether other guys are showing to any similar degree. There are a few who do; but I have not made any comparative estimates of size, as I don't see how one can do so through clothes.

I only once noticed someone checking out my bulge. I was passing down the corridor at the gym and a girl was coming the other way. I suspect that she was not really thinking about where she was looking, because she was not sneaky about it at all and never so much as glanced in the direction of my face, but had her eyes fixed on my crotch the whole time. I thought it was fucking hilarious.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh, what happened?

Without getting into too much detail. Being raised in a progressive open minded home in a close minded society, some first sexual experiences, I could go on. It's the main reason I left the midwest. Too much judgemental assholishness.

Just wish I had known TattooedMamaMeg when I was there, I might not have left. :wink:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh, what happened?

Without getting into too much detail. Being raised in a progressive open minded home in a close minded society, some first sexual experiences, I could go on. It's the main reason I left the midwest. Too much judgemental assholishness.

Just wish I had known TattooedMamaMeg when I was there, I might not have left. :wink:

D

deleted3782

I did a lot in college. Now I do when I'm somewhere worth looking, such as New York or Madrid...but not on home turf.

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
grin @nick!!
o yes i do. some men are proud about it, others have this pull back your arse so the bulge dont protrude posture
really, they should be told about bad posture!!
i am INSTANTLY hot and bothered when i see a nice bulge
dont necessarily wanna do him, but just feel him and BE him!! GRIN

wants2bebigger

Experimental Member
Media
i look, but only if its a coworker or a friend. why? becuase i want to know if im the biggest! and who i might have to compete with haha its like if you check out another guys arms to see if your as buff as him. its really no different.

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
Some of us can't help showing...even if it's not completely sticking out, you can still see it somewhat.

I posted once about this coworker of mine who has a really hot bulge - you can totally see it when he's walking around the office, or especially when he's sitting in meetings...legs apart. It's almost like he know he has an impressive bulge and loves to make it really visible. As my earlier post on this subject stated, sadly, I believe it to be all balls (lol).

What I find funny is how my female coworkers react to this. I was having drinks with a few of my coworkers a few months ago, and the subject of our coworkers bulge came up (no pun intended). They thought it was really gross - not because they thought the idea of showing a bulge was gross, but because they did not find him to be sexually attractive whatsoever. So to them, his bulge was gross. When I probed (haha) further, they admitted they have no probs with visible bulge, but it all depends on the dude sporting it. Interesting...