Do you check out guys' crotches?

SoFla8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Fear of being "caught" makes me hardly ever check out guys crotches. I love looking at cock but even in a gay town like Ft Laud I only look when the chance of being noticed is 0%.

I think it's true that women have it easier when it comes to flaunting what they have. It's accepted.

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Out and about, I don't look for a bulge unless it happens to be so conspicuous as to draw my attention to it; and then I am usually more impressed by what it shows about the guy's taste (meaning lack thereof) than about his size.

I wear compression shorts as my outer garment, and I often wonder whether they are a bit too "showy" (but they feel so damned good!);

How do these two statements occur in the same post? Compression shorts are made to be worn under clothing and certainly maybe in the 80's people would wear stuff like that, but now days no one wear those compression shorts (no gay anyway).:confused:

I think showing a bulge is OK, but that seems out of fashion.

mister_y

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Although I'm straight I do this sometimes.
I don't know why but I'm always kind of interested in other peoples equipment.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yep. Check out men and women. I know I get checked out too. I do wonder sometimes about how much to show. Like today, I'm wearing some pants that are a bit tighter, and I decided to go with boxers underneath because they're just SO MUCH more comfortable. However, I'm clearly "showing myself" (as my wife says) on the right. I'm a college professor, and I was lecturing all morning, showing all over the place, I guess. Funny thing, I seemed to have everyone's attention quite effectively.

But hell, I always check out crotch, ass, biceps and chest on men and boobs, ass, and legs on women. With the men it's a competition thing, and with the women...well, I just LOVE The looks of em.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a college professor, and I was lecturing all morning, showing all over the place, I guess. Funny thing, I seemed to have everyone's attention quite effectively.

I wish my male university professors had been like you. I enjoy a good bulge, revealing outline, or view of a good hang in men's pants. Although my grades never suffered from my sometime inattention in class, I just may have paid more attention to what was up in front of the class, rather than ogling the girls sitting around me and trying to hit on them.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's interesting that we think little of a well-endowed woman using whatever style of clothes is necessary to display her assets in the best view but men are shamed into hiding theirs. If you've got, show it off.

I agree. If I had anything to show off I would, but I don't, so...

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I always check out guys crotches...that's after I check out the rest of them...

I'm not going to lie...of course I check their crotch first...I'm a horny bitch as well.

isn't it hard to check out the crotch first
what if he's not facing you
that's like me saying I love asses and I check them out first, even if the girl is walking towards me....
I just close my eyes till she gets past me then check out the ass, first!

boukoutla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a quite conspicious bulge and I like to show it especially in new places.I believe it makes me very self-confident. what is better than a well-stuffed crotch?

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I always do, but discreetly. With the clothes I choose to wear my bulge is always evident, though not grossly so, and I have no problem with people staring at my own crotch. It can lead to some interesting conversations, even encounters, but again discretion is the key.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I happen to like the frontal attributes of a woman, and nice, dainty feet. Open toed shoes are a real turn on. If she is not facing me, I will move so that I get a frontal view. I like my women gentle and sweet, but with a strong personality. No wilting violets, please.

Men, I look for the opposite side than I do with women. First, I enjoy and appreciate a fine, firm butt. I am not particular about the size, just that they are not huge and flabby, and it's a definite plus if they are hairy. I like men with a slight bowing of the legs. Why? I have no idea, escept there just might be more room to hang. I will go out of my way to find a good rear viewing position. After I've gotten a good look at the butt, then I look for the basket. I like strong, masculine, and hairy men. No wilting violets here either, please. However, that said, I prefer to be the dominant one in a MM relationship, and by that I don't mean in a S&M way.

pdsover

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yer I do..curiousity. Have had guys check out my crotch as well. It's normal human nature as long as you realize that there is a body attached as well

DOBIN

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi DOBIN here, have you read my post yet, just wanted to ask if this kind of thing offends you or other female friends, if it doesnt fine everything's OK, I'm happy, but if it offends at least i will know it must be the same for other women and therefore time to do something about it, like wearing jocks or something,

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How do you discreetly move past the looking... if they notice you noticing and they seem to like it? I just want to reach out and feel it... any suggestions from people who have had more come from looking? Once the person gave me an eyebrows up when he caught me... I just don't want to make a mistake and reach to feel and then learn I interrupted it wrong. It was be quite embarrassing.

Wldhoney, how were you busted?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How do you discreetly move past the looking... if they notice you noticing and they seem to like it? I just want to reach out and feel it... any suggestions from people who have had more come from looking? Once the person gave me an eyebrows up when he caught me... I just don't want to make a mistake and reach to feel and then learn I interrupted it wrong. It was be quite embarrassing.

Wldhoney, how were you busted?

As far as I'm concerned YOU can look all want, and feel feel all you want!:biggrin1: