Do you check out guys' crotches?

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
This scientific study reports that men - both gay and straight - crotch watch, with an even greater frequency than women. The researchers used eye tracking video software to monitor where test subjects focus their eyes on a web page. One picture flashed rugby players, and the researchers observed that men (again both gay and straight) focused on the rugby players' crotches.

The summary on BulgeReport.com's site:
Read the article.
The article reported again on another site.

hellagood88

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with an earlier post. Today it seems like men are not supposed to show anything, almost as if there is nothing sexual about them, while for women it is now OK to show cleavage and parts of the bra even at work in an office. And nips showing through. Don't forget to make sure your nipples show through. So baggy pants and shirts for men, or suits that have the same shape on the body as they do on the hanger - nothing shows. Sorry, ladies, but my conclusion tends to be that while you are all made up, top open down to there, nipples, skirt up to there, or pants that make the thong obvious, high heels, etc. and you like your man in a baggy shirt & pants, I have to conclude you don't want competition. At the beach? Don't get me started! Women in micros and men in baggy trunks past their knees. The women's butt is all out for the world to admire but a speedo on a man? How vulgar!

To hell with it! I look whever I can!

actually it has become very fashionable in england to wear tight skinny fit trousers. its more of an emo thing than a general thing but these tight trousers are everywhere in my home city. its very good

Valeria82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, it's not the first thing I look at.
But if he wears some tight pants, I can't avoid to take a look...:rolleyes:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yes, I always look...I mean to say of course, assuming I'm attracted to him in the first place. I'm really not into 100 year old men, so I doubt I'd look on him, but...you never know (ok, so I'm sick in the head...sue me).

SensualGoth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do women do, do straight men do, or is it just a gay thing? When walking around in public places I tend to check out not just people's hair, breasts, asses, what they wear, etc. Including guys' bulges. Do people include the bulge in their initial assesments of people's appearance or am I just wasting my time chosing pants that show off my bulge?

normally I don't but if it's been too long since my last "O" I stare and they usually catch me.
:rolleyes:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do people include the bulge in their initial assesments of mens appearance or am I just wasting my time chosing pants that show off my bulge?
You are not wasting your time. I often look, even at men that are obviously gay. I never touch them but sometimes the man in question becomes fodder for my fantasies.

Out and about, I don't look for a bulge unless it happens to be so conspicuous as to draw my attention to it; and then I am usually more impressed by what it shows about the guy's taste (meaning lack thereof) than about his size.
I only once noticed someone checking out my bulge. I was passing down the corridor at the gym and a girl was coming the other way. I suspect that she was not really thinking about where she was looking, because she was not sneaky about it at all and never so much as glanced in the direction of my face, but had her eyes fixed on my crotch the whole time. I thought it was fucking hilarious.
Calboner with a body and cock like yours you could pretty much have a face that looked like 10 miles of bad road. Smart women know, it really doesn't matter what his face looks like when you're doing it doggy style. :wink::tongue:
Some of us can't help showing...even if it's not completely sticking out, you can still see it somewhat. Oh please, you are a classic exhibitionist Giozam. :smile: :tongue:
They thought it was really gross - not because they thought the idea of showing a bulge was gross, but because they did not find him to be sexually attractive whatsoever. So to them, his bulge was gross. When I probed (haha) further, they admitted they have no probs with visible bulge, but it all depends on the dude sporting it. Interesting...
Exactly!

I don't do it all the time...it seems as though when I am horny I do it more than not. Also, when the opportunity arises, I will take a look!!
Yup, me too.:smile: If I'm horny I am checking out every man who crosses my path.

I agree with an earlier post. Today it seems like men are not supposed to show anything, almost as if there is nothing sexual about them, I don't like this trend either. :mad: while for women it is now OK to show cleavage and parts of the bra even at work in an office.:confused: This is not acceptable workplace attire unless you are working the strip in Vegas. And nips showing through.:confused::eek: Don't forget to make sure your nipples show through.
:eek: Where the heck do you live and work? I have always had large prominent nipples; and have literally spent the better part of the last 28 years trying to make sure they don't show through my clothes. No offense dude but it sounds like you are working with some ho'bags.

Checking "packages?" Of course...I'm hard of hearing but not blind (although I do have to wear glasses. Guess that comes from early masturbation start?) :biggrin1:
Oh my God, is that why I have had to wear glasses since the 5th grade; and why I now need bi-focals. :eek::confused:

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I feel as though everybody does it. Whether it's because it's actually showing and someone can't help but look, or if they are just curious. I mean, I know there are those times when you wonder how big someone is. Crotch watching is a normal thing.