Do you check out guys' crotches?

KomodoDragon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 100% straight male, but I do catch myself looking at guy's crotch and sizing them up when they're in tights or speedos. It's really a comparison thing. How do I size up.

However, when I'm in my running tights or speedos, I find it awakward that other men are looking at me. But, I welcome the ladies looking at my crotch. And I have caught many women looking at me; esp. when at the beach. I get these same ladies who would look every time I walk by. One time, this lady asked me to prop up an umbrella - just so they can get a closer look! LOL - Love the feeling!

dustin7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do that all the time just to see how big they are. One time I caught by the guys girlfriend. She said something but the guy did not care.

moranus42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Man, you have such a great body and cock, you should give the world a treat and show as much as you can as often as you can. You would be suprised and I think enjoy the attention it would bring. Where would Pam Anderson be if she didn't let the world see. A man's body is every bit a beautiful as a woman's

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Have said before have checked out guys, but was out on day shopping and I spotted this hunk of a guy, my 10% went wild, he was perfectly shaped and had a first a not unnoticeable bulge in his left leg of jeans. He was looking a clothing and so was I well some of the time anyway.

He caught me looking and I glanced away, when sneaked a look back, he was checking me out, returning the favour I rechecked his growing bulge down his left leg, which starting mine doing the same.

Just two guying shopping for cloths with whopping big erections in our jeans, nothing wrong with that. Another guy noticed my cock then glanced at the other guys and came in for a closer look, at the next cloths rail. His bulge was all in front, but sizable. Now three guys shopping or should we have been cruising with erections.

The first guy left when his girl friend call him, I left when my wife returned from the changing room, leaving man three to continue his browsing or crusing...

How I wish I could have seen that first guys cock outside his jeans.... it must have been 8 or 9 inches down his leg but not too thick.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I normally don't check other mens crotch areas, as I am straight. There is a time or situation where I will, this mainly occurs when you see a good looking gal with a fugly dude time & time again. so I wonder what does she see in him??? check it off, 1) he's not good looking 2) rich??? 3) hung like a horse??? CHECK OUT HIS CROTCH! Come on, guys, admit you have used this thought process before, right??? and women wonder the same thing. I have had some of my wife's lady friends comment on other guys bulges, comment on my bulge(more of a grower that a shower, although not always). I have sat with them at events and heard them critique men and women, it is done quietly so no one can hear us, we hope. it is always good for a few laughs.

JMMuscle

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You bet I do. I went to the local mall to have my watch repaired and had to wait about 45 minutes. Perfect time to check out the action. Fortunately, I was in a mall that had large skylites which made it appropriate to wear sunglasses indoors. With the mall being so crowded, you would have thought there would be a lot to look at.....unfortunately, the young ladies with their low cut t-shirts and boobage had more going on than any of the men....oh well.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hell no! never occurs to me to even think about the things down there, and it always weirds me out whenever I catch anyone gawking at me down there ... I just don't get it

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just got back from London, and it was a bulge-watching paradise as compared with most of the United States. Loved thinking about all of those uncut cocks filling up all of that underwear!

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
It's natural for guys to look at another guy's bulge/dick; we view that as a status symbol, and it's how we compare our place "in the tribe" compared to them. Guys with bigger dicks are viewed as the more fertile, while guys who are smaller are viewed as less fertile and less fit for survival. It all has to do with genetics.

uluulu

Expert Member
Media
love those candid shots of men bulges..pic or video. Any suggsetions n which websites i can go to? particularly bulges of business men in dark suits

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I concur with The Greek Dude on this view.

10% admit to doing it; 90% deny it and are liars.... :biggrin1:

It's natural for guys to look at another guy's bulge/dick; we view that as a status symbol, and it's how we compare our place "in the tribe" compared to them. Guys with bigger dicks are viewed as the more fertile, while guys who are smaller are viewed as less fertile and less fit for survival. It all has to do with genetics.