Do you comment other people in front of your partner?

pitloverfl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've talked about hot guys with boyfriends all the time. Hasn't generally been a problem, but I hear what you mean Nick. It can get a little dicey when you're together with someone and they spend more attention on that kind of stuff than they do on the relationship.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
My GF and I do this all the time in public, and always towards other women. In fact on one of our first dates, she pointed out a girl who the thought looked good. I thought she was testing me as I had never had her do this before, so I shrugged the girl off that she was commenting on. But soon found out that it's normal for her to do, so we often will people watch and point out nice tits or a nice ass on another woman. She'll even on occasion ask me if I'd fuck the girl we're checking out, and never gets mad when I'm honest. I think it's that inner curiosity in women that's coming out of her! :wink: I love that we can be open about things like that though and not hold back what we're thinking. I know she checks out hot guys too, but at the end of the day she's going home with me and that's all that matters. :smile:

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
depends.
there's a difference between pointing out beauty and acting like a letch.
if it were done in a polite and respectful manner, rather than treating others as lumps of meat to be evaluated, then i shall most likely join in.

I'm the one who comments - about other women, in a non-lecherous manner ^^^. :biggrin1:

D

deleted306682

But soon found out that it's normal for her to do, so we often will people watch and point out nice tits or a nice ass on another woman.

Ditto. My wife's hobby, I don't mind indulging her. I think all INFP's like this.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Old(fashioned) question...

The other day, a rather eloquent married friend said he would never comment on other girls he saw in front of his, supposedly open-minded wife.
This kind of surprised me.
One can be open-minded and NOT want to hear or see their mate going gaga over tits and ass. :rolleyes: :duh:

I frequently point out a nice girl's ass/body to my woman.
She doesn't seem to mind and joke. Likewise, she would say if she saw a guy she considers hot. Ofcourse, I tend to date girls who are confident about their looks.

Ladies, would you feel offended if your guy notices another girls?
Dunno, everybody is aware this happens, I think it's best to be open about it.
Notices other girls? No problem. Comments while his head does a complete 180 degree turn, yeah that shit is gonna bother me. Commenting on the redhead with the big ass an hour later yeah that shit bothers me and rightfully so.

I notice attractive men all the time; but I would NEVER comment on it to my boyfriend because that is rude.

FWIW: I'm attractive and I used to do runway modeling. I am not unpleasant at which to look.

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i hate it that people pretend like they don't have eyesight anymore when they are around their s/o. you know that, even though u r with somebody, u still find others attractive. why would you think that your s/o is any different?
you just have to be mature and honest with each other enough to tell each other where the line is at which it starts to offend or upset you when they talk about hot people.
i've actually found that being able to talk about it with my girlfriends has made us more comfortable about it, and made us more trusting of each other.