Do you consider bone-pressed cheating?

jackjohnson

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or should you just barely make contact with the skin? Also, feel free to check out my gallery.

I get the feeling that everyone just gives the bone pressed length(myself included) because it usually gives you another half inch or so. My feeling is that you should be measuring the amount of penis you can use, and if I can press the skin back and expose that extra half inch of shaft, then I can use it, so it should count.

On a side note, I'm not a paying member, but I still used to be able to view my own pictures. The site doesn't even let me view my own gallery anymore, what the heck?

Last edited:

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There are just so many different ways of measuring men can get creative about. Frankly, the number doesn't really matter anymore.

thickpex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bone pressed is the gold standard, in my opinion, because that is the technique that urologists use in gathering their statistics. It is also the technique that was used with the famous Durex spring break measuring a few years back, that announced the average cock to be about 5 3/4". For a guy to have any meaningful comparison with results that have been documented and published by professionals, bone pressed is the only way to go.

jackjohnson

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How big are you?

8.75 from the skin, 9.25 bone pressed. If I haven't came in a couple of days and am rock hard, digging the ruler into my pubic bone, just barely 9.5, haha.

guys can measure it however they want (and they do lol) but it doesnt change how big it is.

I'm more than satisfied, don't get me wrong. It's just that when I'm with a new partner they often ask me how big it is, and I wasn't sure which number was more "accurate", you can't really get into the details of bone-pressed/non-bone pressed measurements without coming off a little weird. :tongue:

Last edited:

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Damn man that's one of the most impressive cocks I've ever seen!

To answer your question I don't consider it even related to cheating or not, all I know is when I bone press they bloody love it. So I do it :p Sometimes, not too often, just when they need it ;)

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
On a side note, I'm not a paying member, but I still used to be able to view my own pictures. The site doesn't even let me view my own gallery anymore, what the heck?

See how to do a verification at

http://www.lpsg.org/184121-photo-verification-guide.html

You should photo verify that lovely cock :)

To your initial question, I don't actually get as hung up on measuring as a lot of the other lpsg'ers seem to. But, "bone pressed" is a sensible measure for everyone because it means some consistency in how people are measuring.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are only cheating if you are measuring some other guy's dick. As was said, it is your cock and you can measure it however you please.

One can argue what constitutes "functional length" as in "how much can you get in?" I think this is somewhere between BPEL and NBPEL. For very slim guys with little prepubic subcutaneous fat, it is probably closer to NBPEL than BPEL although there may be very little difference between the two. For guys with more prepubic fat, I suspect the functional length might be closer to their BPEL than their NBPEL. For these guys (myself included) measuring the NBPEL standing, versus sitting, versus lying down can result in a big difference.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
8.75 from the skin, 9.25 bone pressed. If I haven't came in a couple of days and am rock hard, digging the ruler into my pubic bone, just barely 9.5, haha.

I'm more than satisfied, don't get me wrong. It's just that when I'm with a new partner they often ask me how big it is, and I wasn't sure which number was more "accurate", you can't really get into the details of bone-pressed/non-bone pressed measurements without coming off a little weird. :tongue:

to give us a full comprehension of your size say us what's your girth too please

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bonepressed is the best way to go. This way everyone starts from the same place.

I have to agree...the bonepressed method is the ONLY right way to measure a penis. Because it only considers the lenght of the penis, and doesn´t consider the size of your fatpad ;)

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have much fat on me so bone-pressed or not there is little difference. Measuring bone pressed just establishes a standard.