Do you consider bone-pressed cheating?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by jackjohnson, Mar 4, 2011.

1. jackjohnson

jackjohnson New Member

Albums:
    Or should you just barely make contact with the skin? Also, feel free to check out my gallery.

I get the feeling that everyone just gives the bone pressed length(myself included) because it usually gives you another half inch or so. My feeling is that you should be measuring the amount of penis you can use, and if I can press the skin back and expose that extra half inch of shaft, then I can use it, so it should count.

On a side note, I'm not a paying member, but I still used to be able to view my own pictures. The site doesn't even let me view my own gallery anymore, what the heck?

#1 jackjohnson, Mar 4, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
  2. BJs4You IL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    just do your little verification sign to get access to pics. your cock is gorgeous. you can call it whatever length you want. lol ;)

3. jackjohnson

jackjohnson New Member

Albums:
    Thanks!

4. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Mate, with a cock like yours you can take an inch or two off the length and still be bigger than most men out there. Get verified for the privileges!

5. D_yabbadabbadont

D_yabbadabbadont New Member

Bonepressed is the best way to go. This way everyone starts from the same place.

6. jackjohnson

jackjohnson New Member

Albums:
    Oh sure, I'm not worried about my length, just curious if which method was considered the standard.

7. D_Pants Keats

D_Pants Keats Account Disabled

How big are you?

8. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    There are just so many different ways of measuring men can get creative about. Frankly, the number doesn't really matter anymore.

9. 1kmb1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    guys can measure it however they want (and they do lol) but it doesnt change how big it is.

10. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

Yes, when I'm pressing my bone ona stranger, I consider it cheating on my partner lol

11. thickpex

thickpex Member

Albums:
    Bone pressed is the gold standard, in my opinion, because that is the technique that urologists use in gathering their statistics. It is also the technique that was used with the famous Durex spring break measuring a few years back, that announced the average cock to be about 5 3/4". For a guy to have any meaningful comparison with results that have been documented and published by professionals, bone pressed is the only way to go.

12. jackjohnson

jackjohnson New Member

Albums:
    8.75 from the skin, 9.25 bone pressed. If I haven't came in a couple of days and am rock hard, digging the ruler into my pubic bone, just barely 9.5, haha.

I'm more than satisfied, don't get me wrong. It's just that when I'm with a new partner they often ask me how big it is, and I wasn't sure which number was more "accurate", you can't really get into the details of bone-pressed/non-bone pressed measurements without coming off a little weird. :tongue:

#12 jackjohnson, Mar 5, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2011
  13. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I don't, but thay may be cuz I'm skinny and I only gain 1/4"

14. _Jonesy

_Jonesy Member

Damn man that's one of the most impressive cocks I've ever seen!

To answer your question I don't consider it even related to cheating or not, all I know is when I bone press they bloody love it. So I do it :p Sometimes, not too often, just when they need it ;)

15. BigD_2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    See how to do a verification at

http://www.lpsg.org/184121-photo-verification-guide.html

You should photo verify that lovely cock :)

To your initial question, I don't actually get as hung up on measuring as a lot of the other lpsg'ers seem to. But, "bone pressed" is a sensible measure for everyone because it means some consistency in how people are measuring.

16. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

You are only cheating if you are measuring some other guy's dick. As was said, it is your cock and you can measure it however you please.

One can argue what constitutes "functional length" as in "how much can you get in?" I think this is somewhere between BPEL and NBPEL. For very slim guys with little prepubic subcutaneous fat, it is probably closer to NBPEL than BPEL although there may be very little difference between the two. For guys with more prepubic fat, I suspect the functional length might be closer to their BPEL than their NBPEL. For these guys (myself included) measuring the NBPEL standing, versus sitting, versus lying down can result in a big difference.

17. D_Crystallized Ginger

to give us a full comprehension of your size say us what's your girth too please

18. Gaydane

Gaydane New Member

I have to agree...the bonepressed method is the ONLY right way to measure a penis. Because it only considers the lenght of the penis, and doesn´t consider the size of your fatpad ;)

19. alx

alx
    Gold Member

I don't have much fat on me so bone-pressed or not there is little difference. Measuring bone pressed just establishes a standard.

Draft saved Draft deleted