Do you consider cunnilingus part of foreplay?

lovenuts50

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it can be foreplay or the main event. i enjoy licking and sucking my partner until she cums, and then sliding inside her warm, wonderful, wetness

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love that my thread has been resurrected!

Over the last (almost) 2 years since I started this thread I've discovered that some people enjoy giving head almost or even equally as much as having penetrative sex. All in all, that is what sex means to some people.

As much as I enjoy licking pussy, it is still a second to fucking for me. Although, come to think of it now, I would consider 69'ing sex as it is as enjoyable as penetrative sex for me.

(And it's all about me)

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Over the last (almost) 2 years since I started this thread I've discovered that some people enjoy giving head almost or even equally as much as having penetrative sex. All in all, that is what sex means to some people.

As much as I enjoy licking pussy, it is still a second to fucking for me. Although, come to think of it now, I would consider 69'ing sex as it is as enjoyable as penetrative sex for me.

(And it's all about me)
You're wrong...It's all about Me!:biggrin1:

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My partner is too sensitive to use cunnilingus as foreplay. She says it hurts, so I don't do it. She is receptive to it after other foreplay, and after considerable penetration, but not before. No Cunnilingus is not foreplay. I truly love it though.

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My partner is too sensitive to use cunnilingus as foreplay. She says it hurts, so I don't do it. She is receptive to it after other foreplay, and after considerable penetration, but not before. No Cunnilingus is not foreplay. I truly love it though.

It hurts? That's awful! Has she spoken to a OB/GYN about that? It shouldn't hurt...

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Olive Oil? Can't you think of something more delicious to wrassle in? Chocolate syrup maybe?

Chocolate syrup shoved deep inside a punani, whether done by a stiff cock or a soft tongue is a recipe for disaster. Nah, olive oil is pretty safe for so many reasons. Even safe in case, y'know, it brushes against a cervix and all.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
My take on what your wife was sayng RD, is that there should be some build up to every sexually orgasmic activity, thus you can have foreplay for cunnilingus. I think the sexologists would talk about the female orgasmic plateau.

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Chocolate syrup shoved deep inside a punani, whether done by a stiff cock or a soft tongue is a recipe for disaster. Nah, olive oil is pretty safe for so many reasons. Even safe in case, y'know, it brushes against a cervix and all.

I was not aware that olive oil was okay inside the female body. You learn something new everyday!

v32bone

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi, sorry. Haven't read the whole thread or earlier threads on the subject but first, my two cents. A big YES to cunnilingus in general. I was in a relationship with a bi woman who didn't allow anyone to go down on her, men or women, but loved servicing her partners this way. She wouldn't discuss it so I am not sure the reasoning. She was fine exposing her beautiful pussy, having it fingered, fucking etc. Just not oral performed on her. Granted for a lover of the practice, it was frustrating. But we all must respect each other's limits.

Back to the original question...how does one truly answer that. I've asked my bi female lovers and their lovers how do they define sex...they have said, "Between two women it is sexual touching, rubbing, fingering, oral, toys...all is sex...but with men, for some reason we haven't fucked unless his cock in in my pussy." Does this make sense? It's like who said you blue jeans go with anything but blue slacks don't match every color? This is why I like the lack of definition. Base attraction not on linguistics, semantics, others' rules and perceptions but on what feels good for you.

We spend half of our lives thinking about silly things instead of acting and reacting with our hearts and instincts. Know yourself and the trust yourself. Don't categorize it. Ask for it. Volunteer it. Bury your face in the moment and JUST DO IT!

Quit defining and get naked, for heaven's sake. Who cares what percentage of straight/gay/left/right/black/white someone is...are you turned on? Make a move! Let someone know you are attracted, that they're sexy that you love them any way they want, in any order they want. Give more love than you get and more will come your way. Life is foreplay. Don't miss it.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My take on what your wife was sayng RD, is that there should be some build up to every sexually orgasmic activity, thus you can have foreplay for cunnilingus. I think the sexologists would talk about the female orgasmic plateau.

How I've ended up defining it is that sex is what happens before you two (or three or more) do before you stop and foreplay is what you do before the sex. I've known people who go to restaurants and order the appetizer for dinner and that's it. That doesn't mean they skipped dinner, just that they called something else dinner.

For my wife (who was in a lesbian relationship for 9 years -- I mentioned this earlier), cunnilingus was sex. <-- I volunteered back then to stand in for her wife if she needed a cock, but she blew me off (no, not the kind you're thinking of).

I was not aware that olive oil was okay inside the female body. You learn something new everyday!

Yeah, they (the ubiquitous they) use it for fisting and, in some places, childbirth. We've gone from olive oil to Almond oil mixed with vitamin E. The olive oil was a little too goopy and the the almond oil soaks into the skin better.

We spend half of our lives thinking about silly things instead of acting and reacting with our hearts and instincts. Know yourself and the trust yourself. Don't categorize it. Ask for it. Volunteer it. Bury your face in the moment and JUST DO IT!

I know what you're trying to get at, but not discussing aspects of sex, not opening up a dialogue, stales any relationship. If you truely felt that way, v32bone, you really shouldn't be here posting. You're just as curious, as fascinated, as hungry as the rest of us. It's a part of that breathing thing you do every day.

Quit defining and get naked, for heaven's sake. Who cares what percentage of straight/gay/left/right/black/white someone is...are you turned on? Make a move! Let someone know you are attracted, that they're sexy that you love them any way they want, in any order they want. Give more love than you get and more will come your way. Life is foreplay. Don't miss it.

You sound like someone who is hindered when contemplating. No one here said stop what you're doing and question it, so I don't understand the proselytizing.

MarinerDNA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my girl never requests it she just wants me to rush right into the sex. No foreplay really. I don't know she's a strange one. It's a pity, too, because cunnilingus is one of my favorite things.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

(And it's all about me)

As usual, we're in agreement :biggrin1:. I LOVE giving head. Totally love it. It's almost as good as sex. But it will always come second to fucking. Fucking is where it's at.

And cunnilingus is most definitely NOT sex for me. For me sex is penis in vagina (or penis in ass - one bit where you WON'T agree with me :tongue:) only.