Do you consider yourself to be extroverted or introverted?

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Definately an introvert. I find situations that require an extrovert response to be quite discomforting sometimes, i tend to go red when flirting, red when confronted, red when being interviewed and so i am definately an introvert.

I am much more comfortable speaking my mind on paper/internet than in real life but i am working on that.

Same here. You couldn't have said it better.

[SIZE=+1]My Type is :[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2]ISFJ [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=+1]Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging [/SIZE][SIZE=+0]Strength of the preferences %[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]89 12 38 1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]ISFJ [/SIZE]type description by D.Keirsey
[SIZE=+1]ISFJ [/SIZE]Identify Your Career with Jung Career Indicator™ [URL]http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/cap.gif[/URL] [SIZE=+1]ISFJ [/SIZE]Famous Personalities
[SIZE=+1]ISFJ [/SIZE]type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

Last edited:

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm both but I like company on my own terms.

I'm very happy sitting at home with the doors locked, the phone off the hook and sit down and read.

When I'm out I'm generally in the middle of a crowd.

I know the two are at polar opposites, but for me it works.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm perfectly happy to spend days alone so according to the definitions I'm an introvert.
As a child my favourite place was the library,my least favourite place was the sports field.
I'm not introverted to the point of being anti-social but if I don't see anyone for a few days it doesn't bother me.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always test as introvert but it could just be shyness. I know that I'm extremely shy (due to having been met with a lot of hostility for my views, etc.), but I join clubs and do social things. However, I'm more comfortable with a club that is doing a specific activity, such as hiking or playing board games, rather than just going to a party. I also like sports, although I'm not very good at them! So if I'm with a sports group that is really into being GOOD, then I have a problem, but if they're ok with having someone who is not so good but who just wants to play for fun on the team, I enjoy it.