Do you consider yourself well-hung?

bld_64

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you consider yourself well-hung? If the answer is yes, how big are you?

I am 7.5 x 5.5. I'm happy with it, know I'm big, but would never describe myself as well-hung.

What's your opinion of your own cock?

lurkmode

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't measure myself (i know, I'm just too lazy and am not worried about the exact measurements) but I was just told this week by some lady friends I trust that I am well hung. (actually started a thread about it a few days ago)
now do I consider myself well hung? not really. I know its not small, but I don't consider it big by any means. I would appreciate some more opinions from members on this board. please check out my gallery and let me know what you think. thanks and great thread!

Ital79

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
EDIT: I dunno about "well-hung" but I guess I am... "HUGE" would be reserved for the XL variety.

"To posses male genitals that are larger than average, especially with regard to length, and especially with regard to the penis."

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do consider myself well hung.
Always was told I was well hung, never minded :)
I never thought it was a term just for the horse guys
I know I'm not one of THEM, but what do you think about it?

mister8x6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just proportionate... 6'5" tall / 225lbs / cock is 8" long X 6" circumf. A girlfrend once commented to a friend that a I am proportionate, a big guy with a big cock.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am 8.5 X 6. I think I can be considered well hung. Female partners I have had have described me as large, well hung, even huge.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I know I'm bigger than average, but I think well hung is a mind set more than a size. Well hung is loud flop it out proud on the table with a *thunk*. I'm more of a keep it a mystery, take it or leave it, hope it's a nice surprise kind of guy.

So no measurements from me, unless it's my scores on a multiple question personality test for "well hung" :)

korndog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think anyone larger than average can be considered well hung. Since the average erect length is between 5.5" and 6.25", anyone bigger than that is well hung. I don't know what the average circumference is.
I am 7.5" x 6". I consider myself well hung.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At a real 7" from my pubes, not pressing in to exaggerate, and 5 around with a tape measure, I consider myself well hung. It's always been enjoyed and well-received. I see so many guys out here with 6's or 7's claiming 8 and 9 even when their pics prove otherwise...if you stand face to face, eye to eye with somebody who is lying his ass off, and you both know it, what can you do? Chalk up the bullshit to chutzpah and bravado and be entertained.:biggrin1:

B_jammin_j

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, I've never really considered myself well-hung, but that could be because I don't have a lot of experience in comparing my size, even in the locker room. I haven't been in P.E. for a couple of years, and last I knew I was about average, as far as seeing what other guys had soft in the showers.

Aww, what the heck? After seeing these other guys post here who have 7 or 7.5 inches who consider themselves hung, why not? Sure, I'm well hung.

anon265

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am right dead in the middle of the road size-wise, so to say that I am huge would be a lie. But I enjoy sex, I have fun, and get the job done. Sometimes even very, very well done, and that is always satisfying to me.

I am happy with my body. I'm a pretty decent, intelligent guy, and I'm grateful that I have almost no health problems. If my penis were bigger, I suppose I would like it, but at the end of the day, I'd still be me.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you consider yourself well-hung? If the answer is yes, how big are you?

I am 7.5 x 5.5. I'm happy with it, know I'm big, but would never describe myself as well-hung.

What's your opinion of your own cock?

I do.
I don't believe I would want to be a member of this group if I didn't.:rolleyes:
Pls. ref./see/read my profile/1=pic.
10er= hard 6.5 girth
My opinion of my own= hangs with me where ever I go, what ever I do,
when ever I do it and no matter how I do it...grew up with me, sometimes tries to think for me and I'm the one who gets the solution in hand. We are made for each other. So I thought about making movies, just him and me but pops beat my ass and said aint gonna be.
Sometimes I get jealous because he gets more attention than I personally do...so I have it force him to hide from view. But he always manages to make a show and sometimes embrasses me in front of company and I leave or go.:eek: :redface:
I've learned to deal with the whispers and stares, since we've joined the
LPSG who seems care.
I take him to the doctor to see and try to treat him right and keep him safe and germ free;and I take special meds. just incase, he decides to grow down pass my knee. Then sometimes I pump him up, to for fill a certain need and yet some women say say: "Oh No, not in me!"
So this is my personal opinion and how I got, the name, Whopper-lee.:wink:

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I do not consider myself well hung.

I do not consider myself big.

I do not even consider myself completely average.

I do not cosider myself "short" but I still consider myself small because my girth is less than average. At 6x4.5 I feel small because my girth is below the 5" mark and it seems girth is an attribute most women enjoy and respect in an erect cock.