Do you consider yourself well-hung?

Tru_african

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that would be a question better answered by the 2nd or the third party since being hung or not is greatly subjective,, i might be hung to one girl yet another girl might consider me average lol

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'm about 8.5x6 and i still don't know. i've only been with one girl and she was inexperienced and declined to comment on size issues. i sort of came here out of curiosity to how i sized up, but some people here are crazy size queens, so i still don't know :confused:
Man, the 1 time I'll make a challenging statement out here.....your dick is FAR from the dimensions you claim. Do you think we are all blind idiots or just too polite to call you a liar and bullshitter? It and the rest of your bod are enough to get you laid, but those dimensions? LOL!

yggdrasil

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not exactly a well-defined medical term...More a colloquial reference. So based on the available statistical data and responses from other people who have seen my cock, I would say I am well-qualified to call myself well-hung. Certainly not a freak of nature, but probably about 2 standard deviations from the mean...

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I consider myself pretty well hung based on my size and build:
@5'8#
@9 " long 6" girth

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm freaking huge. There are plenty of guys on this site that claim to be bigger, but they are all either lying, using some kind of technique to enhance their size, or in the extremely tiny minority. None of which particularly bothers me. I'm not a liar, a cheater, or a freak of nature...

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Do you consider yourself well-hung? If the answer is yes, how big are you?

I am 7.5 x 5.5. I'm happy with it, know I'm big, but would never describe myself as well-hung.

What's your opinion of your own cock?
Since hung is a relative term...I guess I don't. I consider myself "normal", lol. Other people do though.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Man, the 1 time I'll make a challenging statement out here.....your dick is FAR from the dimensions you claim. Do you think we are all blind idiots or just too polite to call you a liar and bullshitter? It and the rest of your bod are enough to get you laid, but those dimensions? LOL!

dude, he looks about 8.5 long. i can't tell the girth though from those angles. but his length is about dead on.

I'm freaking huge. There are plenty of guys on this site that claim to be bigger, but they are all either lying, using some kind of technique to enhance their size, or in the extremely tiny minority. None of which particularly bothers me. I'm not a liar, a cheater, or a freak of nature...

are you being serious? because you consider yerself huge, there can be no one here bigger than you? wow dude...

dalian01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hung is interesting! 6 inches on a guy who is 5' is hung but 8 inches on a guy who is 7' may look normal. I am 5'8 and 8.5 x 6.25 i consider myself well endowed but not really massive. i look bigger limp at 6x5.5, now that is hung, lol

I seriously do think it is all comparative, and as most of the girlies will say, girth is all important!

Just an extra note as a dig, i am more concerned that people who are so sure that they are huge and that are willing to slag off the others on this forum who are honest, whether large or small, are not willing to post pics of there manhood. If you can't / won't prove it please refrain from the comments - Rant over

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i dunno dalian, i don't think being hung has to do with with who it's on. i think hung is hung. even though that 5' tall dude has 6", it's still 6". not that i'm dissin 6", because i'm 6" lol. 6" will feel the same while being penetrated no matter how tall the person is, ya know?

D_Yul Tidecarol

1st Like
Media
dude, he looks about 8.5 long. i can't tell the girth though from those angles. but his length is about dead on.

are you being serious? because you consider yerself huge, there can be no one here bigger than you? wow dude...

yeah, i wasn't really expecting to get attacked in this thread, but... in a couple of those pics i'm not completely hard, and in one i'm completely flaccid, other than that, i'm not sure why it looks misleading :confused: i'm also well over 6' if that makes any difference, but i don't know. i see guys on here who appear smaller than me claiming my size or even bigger, so i'm not exactly sure why i just got called out on this.