Do you consider yourself well-hung?

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm hung well, but not well hung

6.5 x 5.5 and confident and happy with it. if that's not big enough for ya, well there's plenty here that probably are

eldeld

Experimental Member
Media
Man, the 1 time I'll make a challenging statement out here.....your dick is FAR from the dimensions you claim. Do you think we are all blind idiots or just too polite to call you a liar and bullshitter? It and the rest of your bod are enough to get you laid, but those dimensions? LOL!

I don't get it. He looks to be the dimensions he claims.

DaMoose

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm only a bit over eight inches hard, but I don't feel like I'm well hung, besides my current boyfriend, all the other penises I've seen have been bigger than mine. I don't own a tape measure so I haven't measured around it, so I don't know about girth. What Yono said pretty much.

MOOSE

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7 long, 5.5 around...and i'd consider myself well hung. not huge or massive, but definitely big. and some of the girls i've been with have gone so far as to say huge or massive. now, they may well have been stroking my ego, but in the end it's really their opinion that matters where it counts. i'm comfortable and proud of my size and they seem to enjoy it. what else is there? :)

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm freaking huge. There are plenty of guys on this site that claim to be bigger, but they are all either lying, using some kind of technique to enhance their size, or in the extremely tiny minority. None of which particularly bothers me. I'm not a liar, a cheater, or a freak of nature...

Very very true.