Do you consider yourself well-hung?

CelticLad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think the first time a potential shag tells you that "your not coming anywhere near me with that" then you are well hung :tongue:

grandunification

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm seven and half long and five point three girth. Length is about an inch an a half above average and girth is totally average. Hold your fingers up and make and inch and a half with them and add that on to average. It hardly does anything, and girth is what really matters which I don't have much of. In conclusion, I don't think I'm big by most standards.

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I've always been mood though.

Baseballfan155

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do you consider yourself well-hung? If the answer is yes, how big are you?

I am 7.5 x 5.5. I'm happy with it, know I'm big, but would never describe myself as well-hung.

What's your opinion of your own cock?

My size is pretty much exactly the same as your's (7.5" x 5.25"), and I like the size of my cock. It is about 2" above average, but I still wish I could have reached 8"...

biggunlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes at erection time only.........8inches....flacid 3-3 1/2inches........what is with that is that normal???? Any others that are small until excited????

eldeld

Experimental Member
Media
Yes at erection time only.........8inches....flacid 3-3 1/2inches........what is with that is that normal???? Any others that are small until excited????

You are what they call a grower! That's kinka cool since you can hide it but when it comes out to play!!!

caballo66

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am 7.75"x 6.75" full erected 8" they tell me I am big but y dont see my self big or hung, one thing I know is not many can taked all the way in the mouth they say is too big and too thick Mind you my wife is happy with it ,,Chao

biggunlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I can't say that I don't like being flacid and small because my wife simply loves the growing feeling orally and tells me that she fanticizes about it at different times of the day....WOW!!!!! Other past girlfriends probably didn't see me except when I was fully extended as I could get hard extremely fast, visual to hard in 30 seconds so oral the way my wife likes it is really difficult being that my wife is a 'DD'

Knoxworth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im 7.5" by 7"

Well hung just seems like a douche phrase to walk around and tell yourself. I feel pretty good about my penis now that Im 24 and enough people have commented on it. But Im a wide build, a big guy and if I lost weight my dick would look even bigger. I think that would make me a lot more confident to say to myself "jeeze mister, you're well hung."