Do you consider yourself well-hung?

martin4933

Just Browsing
Media
At a real 7" from my pubes, not pressing in to exaggerate, and 5 around with a tape measure, I consider myself well hung. It's always been enjoyed and well-received. I see so many guys out here with 6's or 7's claiming 8 and 9 even when their pics prove otherwise...if you stand face to face, eye to eye with somebody who is lying his ass off, and you both know it, what can you do? Chalk up the bullshit to chutzpah and bravado and be entertained.:biggrin1:

It looks small. Must be tiny when it is soft.

Lifeguard

Experimental Member
Media
There's no question that I'm I'm only average but I fuck like someone with a dick twice the size! I do have a nice mushroom head if I do say so myself.

pblm2

Just Browsing
Media
i used to not care but ever since i've bought condoms and realized i needed Magnums i've considered myself big

SoLowHung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
7x6
I enjoy my size for a number of reasons and I'll leave the titles to the person that gets to feel it inside them.

Pailebot

Experimental Member
Media
I have never considerd myself hung and at a little over 6.5 x5.5 my measurements would agree...besides hung is in the hand of the holder...right?:smile:

nineincher1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I do. it took awhile though. People find this crazy, but I actually thought I was small until my late-twenties. I am 9 inches long and 6 inches around, check out my pics. Anyway, for years I heard men and women talk about 13-14 inch dicks so I thought I was small. It took a long time for me to find out the men were liars and the women had no ability to guess measurements accurately.

thecokecankid

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7.5 inch x 8 inch thick

i consider myself MASSIVE

i also re-measure, and cant decide if im 8 inch long, i mean measuring length is so sketchy, depending on how haard you dig it in, push it forward, etc

heavy-chevy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
At 7 in X 5 in. around I really don't consider myself well hung. Honestly, I'd only consider myself slightly above average, even though everyone whos seen my pictures says I'm big.

steeler_999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No. I'm about 7.25 in length and not particularly thick. From my observations over the years (at places like gay bathhouses) I would guess that the average erect length is really in the neighborhood of 7.5 to 8 inches. I've seen very few that were smaller than that.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, I'd say 7+ is well above average, and 8+ is well-hung. And true, if you're lying flat and the dick reaches above the navel, then you're heading for 9.5 or 10 ! Trouble with most of the gallery pix is there's no sense of scale: a 6" can look as big as an 8" if just the cock is shown (as it usually is). Only if it's seen in relation to the body is there a sense of its true size, and even then the camera angle can distort and make it appear bigger than it is. Which is why Nerchia's body shot (with his hand behind his cock) is so very good, and unusual. It's not only a beautiful picture, but gives a most accurate impression of his cock size (which is not small, to say the least!).

B_agapeboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yea i think i am well hung at 10x7.
i first realized i was big when i was 14. my friend, who was 16, and i were jacking together...he was like 4x4 hard... and in comparison i was humongus...i thought he was average and i was big, but now i know that he was small and i was huge.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you are wellhung, trust me....you may not make some of the guys here feel small, but 95% of the population you do.