Do you consider yourself well-hung?

ItalianDude777

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always thought of myself as 'average' , the chicks always like what I got. I honestly never measured my cock. I just guess that I am 7 or 7.5..... I always feel like 8 sounds so much bigger than 7.5 - haha

More power to the dudes that are 9, 10, or more............

TOP9X7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alot of modesty going on in this post, otherwise saying you consider yourself "well hung" can come off as bragging. Wouldn't it be better to ask, "do you consider the guy above you to be well-hung". As for me, not to be immodest....yes.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
alot of modesty going on in this post, otherwise saying you consider yourself "well hung" can come off as bragging. Wouldn't it be better to ask, "do you consider the guy above you to be well-hung". As for me, not to be immodest....yes.

That's the reason I don't go around saying I'm hung, because usually people don't like a bragger. I'd rather be modest and have someone surprised at my size that brag about it and be put to shame by someone larger. I'm the as size where I'm above average, but there's always going to be someone bigger. At my scary hardest, I've measured a little under 8 inches long. I wouldn't feel cocky enough to brag unless I had a cock like quercusone's. :redface: