Do you cum more with someone there?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ssongs, Nov 24, 2008.

1. ssongs

ssongs Active Member

Albums:
    Does anyone else here cum a lot more when they are with a girl/guy? I remember this one time I was in Spain on a business trip and my friends and I went out to a whore house one evening. Well, I had already jerked off at least 3 times that day, because, you know, I'm a horny freak, and I wasn't expecting much of an eruption during my visit. But the chick I was with was so hot and when I came it went everywhere! Didn't think I had that much in me! Anyone else have similar experiences?

Oh and I did use a condom but I took it off to come on her.

2. iwishiwasbigger

iwishiwasbigger New Member

Albums:
    I usually have more load when I'm really excited or teased alot....meaning if there's a girl instead of my hand, I will be more excited=more cum. Hope that helps.

3. someotherguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've noticed that I tend to cum a lot more when I'm camming for someone. I think it's because it feeds off my secret exhibitionist side.

4. B_GRAPPLEINNH

B_GRAPPLEINNH New Member

Albums:
    Much more with a girl. Actually, i haven't even cum with a guy before. Biggest loads come from getting handjob. very visually stimulating seeing small hands around my girth. If I am really naughty, I don't warn them about the copious amounts.

5. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Guys have told me they're harder and cum faster when I've been there or helping them out--even if just touching myself or showing my tits while they stroke.

If I participate by stroking their cock or rubbing their balls then there's a noticeable difference between that and their jerking off. For example, this weekend I watched someone jerk off and there wasn't a lot of jizz, but a few minutes later we titty fucked and he exploded all over my tits, neck, and chin... and that was his third of the day. :cool:

6. ssongs

ssongs Active Member

Albums:
    Awesome! I was worried about it, I was just curious. And is there anyone out there that cums LESS when they are with a woman? Maybe you jerk off so well that no woman can meet your desires? Unlikely, but maybe.

7. JohnnyVee

JohnnyVee New Member

Albums:
    Yes this is very true for me as well. If I stroke myself off it feels good, but if a woman does it, I always seem to get more excited and cum harder. I seem to stay harder a bit longer after cumming as well if a woman is doing the stroking.

This might be true for lots of other men but for me it certainly is.

8. itsa'it

itsa'it New Member

Albums:
    ok so im gonna try and bee a little "deep" here same for me (more when with somone) but MAYBEY its that wee all have the desire for more than just sex for sex we actually do want the huan connnection? IDK maybey just throwin it out there

Draft saved Draft deleted