Do you cum when getting fucked

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, most of the time, and multiple times. I like most positions as long as he can get his dick as deep inside my tight ass as possible. My all time favorite is laying on my side with him straddling my bottom leg and my top leg bent up. Allows him to REALLY get in DEEP ;P

Craig

D

deleted979871

I don't usually ejaculate when I'm getting fucked unless I'm being stroked off. Depending on the angle and how my partner's hitting the right spot I'll have precum flood out but it's not particularly pleasurable.

I DO have orgasms that are very different than just having my penis touched. It's like a feeling of losing complete control over my body and leaves me shaking and shivering. Those are very satisfying and can happen over and over again.

Reactions: mutualjax

my_ass2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Every time i orgasm and ejaculate while getting fucked. specially when i'm on my back, with legs spread over his shoulder. To reach orgasm he must keep fucking me hard and deep for good time, then i start to feel something building up deep in my ass, something nasty , little painfull, but interesting, i know this is the moment, If i'm satisfied i tell him to continue till i come. But if i need more fucking i stop him and switch position

Reactions: bijockfl
D

deleted977219

Yeah a few times. Twice while on my back, top holding my legs. Once I'm top and riding. No joke, I came 4 times without touching myself that time.

Reactions: bijockfl

regal1945

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yeah a few times. Twice while on my back, top holding my legs. Once I'm top and riding. No joke, I came 4 times without touching myself that time.
With a long dic it penetrates the second hole with the penis head and can cum 4-5 times, no other feeling like it but very exhausting. finding the rite dic is the tough problem!

Reactions: deleted977219
D

deleted871301

I'm top but bottomed for my ex. In missionary position with me on my back, he would fuck me, cum on my balls and dick, fuck me again while still hard while I stroked off using his cum as lube and shoot a huge load! Those were my most intense orgasms :)

Reactions: Barberseville