Do You Cut Your Own Hair ???

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never cut my own hair, although did I experiment once on a friend's head. We were traveling on a Polish cargo ship down the west coast of Africa and he didn't trust the barbers in the ports we had visited. As it turned out, he should have.

Is he still your friend? Or are we talking unforgivable?

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Just did my own again yesterday. Here are a before and after.

Tried a few times, came out looking less than spectacular, that was at least 30 years ago the last time. Prefer getting it done by a regular barber who knows what they are doing and I stick with the same man as long as possible. I form a relationship with them and enjoy the feeling of their hands positioning my head.

ggsitc

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have never had my hair cut by a professional. My dad (who was not a professional hair cutter) did mine from the time I was a wee lad until about two months before he died -- and I was 48 -- when I then started doing it myself. I Googled it and found a YouTube video and gave it a go. The first couple of times was a learning experience, and I think the very first time my mom had to touch me up a little bit. Since then I have been doing well and (so far) haven't made a complete mess of it, and have even gotten some compliments at work when it's freshly done.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I can definitely think of worse ways to spend an afternoon...

I knew it was yours. The post-it on the door saying "It'll grow back" gave it away ;)