Do you discuss penis size issues with your partner?

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Thee is obviously lots who have a preference, and extremes of size can cause some difficulty. Is it something you discuss? If so what was there responce?

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We discuss it fairly frequently because it is still an issue. It took 31 years to figure out that girth was our problem and she is still trying to get to the point where she can acommodate me.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
We discuss it fairly frequently because it is still an issue. It took 31 years to figure out that girth was our problem and she is still trying to get to the point where she can acommodate me.

Thas an awful long time, and must have been a lot of pressure on your relationship.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would you initiate that or wait for themto?
Im all about pleasing the woman. So i ask if im hurting them and so on. I want to give them pleasure not pain. I get pleasure out of giving pleasure. I feel this has made me a better lover.........:smile: :cool:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have discussed size with a lot of partner's Zaza - can you be more specific? Will it hurt? Will I get it in? What is it like compared to others? Which positions work? Don't last too long. Have you got any brothers?

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I have discussed size with a lot of partner's Zaza - can you be more specific? Will it hurt? Will I get it in? What is it like compared to others? Which positions work? Don't last too long. Have you got any brothers?

I suppose I find discussing the benefits of a large one easy. Its the issues that are more difficult, as it can seem shallow and inconsiderate. He doesn`t like discussing his previous partners, so its difficult to find out if he has needed to deal with problems we experience before. I don`t mind discussing past experience but don`t because he finds it difficult.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love-it

Thas an awful long time, and must have been a lot of pressure on your relationship.

Yes. We spent years trying to find the "elusive" female problems: vaginitis, yeast infections, allergic reaction to ejaculate, bladder infections, psychological, etc., etc. and during all those years not one doctor asked if her SO was endowed. I believe that it had something to with an affair she had 12 years into our marriage.

It has caused a lot of frustration for both of us. She is trying to dilate her vagina but if she misses just two days she is back to square one. The trigger can be pain from trying a larger diameter, going to visit her family and not taking her dildo's or a vaginal infection. Let me say that love and patience is a virtue and a curse, I sometimes wonder what our lives would have been like if we had discovered what the problem was early on. As it is she expects vaginal penetration to hurt and guess what? She wants to get it in and get it over with because it has always been painful, so she isn't into foreplay which would probably help her relax, but it is hard for her to change after a lifetime of cause and effect.

Yes, it's hard.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been thinking about this for a few days - appears no one else has :rolleyes:

Anyway, I got a bit confused with the word partner.

If you have a long term partner or someone you wish to be long term, then yes, I have discussed and would discuss any size issues that come up - positions, thrusting, how long you are comfortable inside etc etc and you make mutual compromises, and still enjoy the sex greatly because it's about the two of you.

However if you are just having sex with someone, I would discuss any issues and compromise, but like women who prefer size and don't go back, I like compatability and wouldn't go back.

I may be shallow, but I have had encounters that have not developed because of incompatability.

I have a bug bear that is the tell tale sign for me and I have mentioned it before. If she always have to go on top, then I end up feeling like an object and get bored - I imagine many women will empathise with that - lying back and wondering if the ceiling needs redecorating. It sounds harsh but it just doesn't bode well for a good sex life to me.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't explicitly refer to previous partners, but it is likely that a suggestion might be something that worked with someone else.

I don't think guys are comfortable discussing ex's genitals with anyone let alone a new partner. Besides, no two are the same.

If a guy doesn't want to discuss something, my first reaction would be that either it isn't a major issue, or it is something that he feels he can deal with.

When you feel that it is not being dealt with, is the time to get involved.