Do you discuss your partner's size with friends?

Do you discuss your partner's size with friends?

• HELL NO

Votes: 28 37.8%
  • YES

Votes: 31 41.9%
  • Yes, but only If the friend is not considered a threat to me

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • Yes, but I lie and say it's small or average

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Curious....Do you discuss your partner's/lover's/fuck buddy's/boyfiend's/husband's penis size with your friends???? I do, but only with my closest friends (who are mostly tops). I don't think I would tell my bottom friends about my man's size. I'm asking because I messed around with a guy partly because a female friend of mine told me he had a huge dick. I was curious as to what females think "huge" is, because I've heard that they mostly miss the mark on that issue. Anyway, let's discuss!

D_Elvetta Boombooms

Just Browsing
Media
I've share bits of my sex life with super close friends before but its never been to focus on size. So I guess yah I do or have, just not directly. Does that make sense?

to make an example, I had a really bad experience losing my virginity because of the size of my bf at the time and I talked with my best friend about it afterwards.

Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've share bits of my sex life with super close friends before but its never been to focus on size. So I guess yah I do or have, just not directly. Does that make sense?

to make an example, I had a really bad experience losing my virginity because of the size of my bf at the time and I talked with my best friend about it afterwards.

That makes sense. I have a female friend now who said that her current boyfriend is kind of ruff and with explaining that she happened to mention that he is uncut and "huge" (in her words). I'm beginning to believe that women will tell their gay or male friends what their boyfriends are packing because they don't see another man as a threat to their relationship.

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Absoultely not. It's bad enough we have to sometimes check women who are drawn to him because of his face and body, but to encourage them by telling them how gifted he is in the genital department would be opening up the floodgates. I trust him, but I do not trust other women, especially since so many in my area are single and looking for a good man and will have no qualms about trying to "steal" somebody else's.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i don't understand the "Yes, but only If the friend is not considered a threat to me"

kinda like to think my friends are good people. the kind of people not prone to poaching my man cuz he's hung.

likes Ms. Subgirrrl, i talk about the boy on LPSG. in real life, not so much.

D_Elvetta Boombooms

Just Browsing
Media
i don't understand the "Yes, but only If the friend is not considered a threat to me"

I considered it like a distinction btw. a really good friend and then just a casual acquaintance. Both might be "friends," but one is sorta a threat because they might gossip or are a bit removed from my closest social circle. Think facebook! You might have 400 friends (or more :), but would share intimate details with only a select few.

you make a good point though, I never saw it that way.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since there are different 'levels' of friendship, it is a good option to have. Not all 'friends' are trustworthy yet, even if they've "graduated" past an acquaintanceship level. It might be nice to think you can trust a new friend, however, people that have been burned tend to have a harder time just "giving" their trust to new people/friends so easily/recklessly. Being 'laid back' and believing in the good in people isn't for everyone, initially.

Anyway, that's my option. :p I typically have no problem talking to women about such things, for that very reason - they are easier for me to trust.

Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

kinda like to think my friends are good people. the kind of people not prone to poaching my man cuz he's hung.

What I meant is: now-a-days people call everyone they know friends, and furthermore you might have some real true genuine friends, but people are human. I've seen it all the time. Women have been friends and trusted people in their life only to find out that they were having an affiar with their man/husband. So define "friend" how you want to. And the question on the poll refers to a "partner". A partner can be your man/boyfriend/fuck buddy/husband.... And as far as the threat portion; I'm suggesting that you might be more prone to tell a fat/gay/unattractive "friend" something that you wouldn't readily tell an attractive female friend, such as your partner is hung. You might not see that fat/gay/unattractive friend as a threat. You might not think you have anything to worry about by telling them because you might feel that the chances that your partner would ever be interested in them are nil. OMG. Yall analyze shit too deeply on this site...

Last edited:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course I do!
It`s perfectly Ok to bitch to your friends about it. What are friends for;)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
oh.. is me being weird. gotcha.:redface:

my friends are my friends. the rest of the folk are people i hang out with. so and so i known from here or there. twitchy dispositions require pretty strict boundaries. when i read friends, i assumed it meant friends.. not randoms in ya circle.

tickiness rears its awkward head again. social networking sites make me twitchy *see above*. plus there is too much pressure to update. i'm not interesting enough to status update or twit/tweet regularly. is a small group of people i keep at my hip, close enough to ramble at length *get it, length* about my boy's crotchal area.

don't see how attractive a person has much to do with how much i would trust a person, or the amount of trust i would put to them. is kind of insulting to the person ya fluffin dirty laundry with. :confused:

don't really think i'm awesome enough to write a person off as a non-threat based on looks, BMI or sexuality. don't get me wrong, i am fripping awesome. just insanely awesome. i frippin' own awesome :cool: i get royalties with other people are awesome.....

erm, yeah..

i trust my friends. i trust my boy. i don't chatter about his bits cuz he's a touch shy about it. which is adorable *hugs the boy until he squeaks*

so i am weird and over analyze much.
the whole concept just seem odd to me.
:shrug:

Last edited:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NO FREAKING WAY! Went with friends to a nude beach, reluctantly, I might add. The two other women reacted in a way I would never have imagined toward my husband. They were friends, too, but became sluts with comments I would never have made to someone's spouse.

I do discuss his size here sometimes, but I enjoy anonymity here. I couldn't even imagine sharing this with a close friend even if we were in a bragging mood. Of course, now they know, but the subject never ever comes up. Heck, my sister even knows and she's only mentioned it once, and we were discussing my health.

Nope, he's mine and no one else needs to know anything.

Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
NO FREAKING WAY! Went with friends to a nude beach, reluctantly, I might add. The two other women reacted in a way I would never have imagined toward my husband. They were friends, too, but became sluts with comments I would never have made to someone's spouse.

Thank you ma'am. My point exactly: women that you consider friends acted in a way that you saw as inappropriate. It happens. It's life. People are human and do things that we wouldn't necessarily condone, nevertheless we still consider them friends. I believe that certain things, or experiences in life, bring out things in people that make us say, "wow, you would really do that? think that? say that?" It's life. It's about learning your circle. Know what's appropriate and what's not. For example, if you watch Basketball Wives then you saw where Jen said some things about Chad "Ochocinco" (Evelyn's fiance) and Evelyn wasn't happy about it. Jen and Evelyn are really close and call each other best friends. They had a misunderstanding, then a blow out, and finally a make up session with tears and all. It's all about knowing what you can say to certain people and about certain people. It's called relationship. My point for this thread and this poll was to see how others relate to one another as it pertains to sexual issues. How far do you go with divulging private info and why...

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pre-LPSG - no.

Post LPSG - yes. Although very tentatively. My friends aren't as open to talking about sex as I am.

I didn't mean that I only talk about him here! (Although here is MOSTLY where I talk about him). What I really meant was that before I joined LPSG, it didn't really occur to me to talk about size with friends. I didn't think that they'd give a fuck, or that they'd be open to talking about it. Nor did I think about it so much myself. His size just sorta WAS. I didn't feel the need to discuss it.

oh.. is me being weird. gotcha.:redface:

my friends are my friends. the rest of the folk are people i hang out with. so and so i known from here or there. twitchy dispositions require pretty strict boundaries. when i read friends, i assumed it meant friends.. not randoms in ya circle.

don't see how attractive a person has much to do with how much i would trust a person, or the amount of trust i would put to them. is kind of insulting to the person ya fluffin dirty laundry with. :confused:

don't really think i'm awesome enough to write a person off as a non-threat based on looks, BMI or sexuality. don't get me wrong, i am fripping awesome. just insanely awesome. i frippin' own awesome :cool: i get royalties with other people are awesome.....

erm, yeah..

i trust my friends. i trust my boy. i don't chatter about his bits cuz he's a touch shy about it. which is adorable *hugs the boy until he squeaks*

so i am weird and over analyze much.
the whole concept just seem odd to me.
:shrug:

If you're weird, I'm weird with you! I trust my friends totally. If I didn't, they wouldn't be friends. I trust my partners totally. If I didn't, I wouldn't be with them/screwing them.

And I would certainly never correlate appearance with trustworthiness.

Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Ugh...here we go again. So, I'm NOT suggesting that you should correlate trustworthiness with appearance. I'm saying that if you are a female that has a partner who likes big boobs, and you tell your female friend with big boobs that your beau is hung and likes big boobs, and then suddenly you see your female friend wearing low cut blouses and bikini tops, then you might learn from that and not tell the next well endowed female friend you get that your beau likes big boobs. It's called learing from your experiences. Maybe you've never experienced anything like that before; fine. But, I know plenty of people who have. It's not that you're basing trust on appearance, but you're deducing how to act or what to say based on your prior experiences or common sense. Trust is based on soooooooooooo many things; appearance not being one of them. But SEEING/viewing someone as a threat (which is what the poll is about) can be based on appearance. And the fact is that you can view your friends as a threat. It's possible. It doesn't make them any less of a friend. Friends are people too. Now should we hold them to a higher standard, YES, but does that mean they will live up to it, NO. People make vows in marriage all of the time. Do they always follow them, NO! That's partly why the divorce rate is so high. It's real, it's logical, it happens. GET OVER IT! I hate when people get on a high horse on websites. "My friend wouldn't do that...my man would never...." You don't really know what people will do under certain circumstances. You know what you would want them to do, but you don't know what they WILL do. Same as if you raise a child to not smoke or drink or rob people, but then you find out after 20 years of raising them that they do all 3. Humans are imperfect and that's all i'm suggesting.

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I didn't mean that I only talk about him here! (Although here is MOSTLY where I talk about him). What I really meant was that before I joined LPSG, it didn't really occur to me to talk about size with friends. I didn't think that they'd give a fuck, or that they'd be open to talking about it. Nor did I think about it so much myself. His size just sorta WAS. I didn't feel the need to discuss it.

i mean talking about boys on LPSG as a common point. that was the like Subgirrrl part :redface: i should have been a bit more clear about the varied point.

If you're weird, I'm weird with you! I trust my friends totally. If I didn't, they wouldn't be friends. I trust my partners totally. If I didn't, I wouldn't be with them/screwing them.

weird people are so very ultra-keen.

to the OP:

ummm. some people don't see their friends as threats. you are kinda looking for replies to support ya theory.

to me, all the stories of women going slut-in-heat-traitorous-bitches are bulllshit. encouraging cattiness and distrust amongst women. i know you didn't specifically target female responses, but so far the ladies are piping up.

my boy is hot. he's tall, good looking, built a la brickhouse, funny, charming and successful.... a fripping catch by any standard.. not once, ever, have my friends, of any gender or orientation, attempted to make a move on my man. they wouldn't suddenly start rocking out cleavage or dressing more suggestively. they are my friends. they are good people.

i gotta kinda wonder what type of folks you are hanging out with. or maybe you just watch too much TV. cuz honestly, most folks are not that stupid, transparent or shifty.

eta: at least not the folks in my world.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@ ML - we were both having a lacking in clarity moment I think :smile:.

Ugh...here we go again. So, I'm NOT suggesting that you should correlate trustworthiness with appearance. I'm saying that if you are a female that has a partner who likes big boobs, and you tell your female friend with big boobs that your beau is hung and likes big boobs, and then suddenly you see your female friend wearing low cut blouses and bikini tops, then you might learn from that and not tell the next well endowed female friend you get that your beau likes big boobs. It's called learing from your experiences. Maybe you've never experienced anything like that before; fine. But, I know plenty of people who have. It's not that you're basing trust on appearance, but you're deducing how to act or what to say based on your prior experiences or common sense. Trust is based on soooooooooooo many things; appearance not being one of them. But SEEING/viewing someone as a threat (which is what the poll is about) can be based on appearance. And the fact is that you can view your friends as a threat. It's possible. It doesn't make them any less of a friend. Friends are people too. Now should we hold them to a higher standard, YES, but does that mean they will live up to it, NO. People make vows in marriage all of the time. Do they always follow them, NO! That's partly why the divorce rate is so high. It's real, it's logical, it happens. GET OVER IT! I hate when people get on a high horse on websites. "My friend wouldn't do that...my man would never...." You don't really know what people will do under certain circumstances. You know what you would want them to do, but you don't know what they WILL do. Same as if you raise a child to not smoke or drink or rob people, but then you find out after 20 years of raising them that they do all 3. Humans are imperfect and that's all i'm suggesting.

I don't see my friends as threats. My friends have never acted in the manner you described. I've also never had a partner who cheated on me. This is because I choose my friends carefully. My friends (and past partners) are all people with morals similar to mine. If they can't be trusted, they are not your friends (or partners), nor should they be counted as such.

I seriously don't get how people can be happy living in a world where they have to run around being scared that someone is going to stab them in the back.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Curious....Do you discuss your partner's/lover's/fuck buddy's/boyfiend's/husband's penis size with your friends???? I do, but only with my closest friends (who are mostly tops). I don't think I would tell my bottom friends about my man's size. I'm asking because I messed around with a guy partly because a female friend of mine told me he had a huge dick. I was curious as to what females think "huge" is, because I've heard that they mostly miss the mark on that issue. Anyway, let's discuss!
WHy didn't you just ask her to show you with her hands? Many men and women cannot accurately estimate inches and centimeters, but in my experience, most people can show you how big or small something they saw was/is or name a common item to which it was comparable in size.

Your poll is incomplete. Every person who says their dude's cock is small or average isn't lying. My dude's wang is bang-on average. I tell my friends about it, and even showed a few the clone-a-willy he made for me. He has days where he is pleased that I love talking about his cock, and days where he is bummed that his average cock looks small to him because he is such a big guy. (Big, not fat!) Most of the time he seems not to care. My friends are not threats to me. Why would I hang out with shady people?

Are you shady? Was that dude off-limits? :wink: