Do you dream in color?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
That reminds me of a dream I had (in color BTW) when I was a teenager.

My Grandmother was coming down the stairs talking to me but I could not understand what she was saying. I turned to my Grandfather, who stood next to me, and I said, "This is a dream. She's speaking gibberish. We must speak gibberish in dreams."

When I awoke the next morning I wondered that she had spoken gibberish but I had spoken clearly. :D

Pecker

I date stewardesses. Or maybe it just seems that way. Women always seem to be showing me the exit.

tracksuitboy: I don't know whether I dream in colour or not.

I'm always asleep.

;)

str8_nnj: Yes....I found out last night. I had a dream about a redhead. A cute one too. Weird thing about that is
I don't normally like redheads (more of a brunette type)
I know people say that sometimes people can control what they dream about by thinkng positive things about the person or subject just before falling asleep. I have done it,it works sometimes.
Now back to this redhead....a petit thing,nice body,pretty blue eyes,she was wearing jeans and a white sweater.and we were "snuggling" on my couch.
I don't remember ever meeting anyone who looked like her,but hope she stops by again.

ORCABOMBER: St8_nnj, I share your "pain" in that aspect, I occasionally get dreams like that, but of course, real life is so much harsher.

Makes me think of the Matrix actually.

Jake27: Damn Dee, sounds like one hell of a nightmare.
I've always dreamed in colour, cept once. My dreams mostly consist of, wandering through thick woods, or old houses. usually i find either jewelery, or ancient texts. I'm always amazed that I can read those books but I never remember just what i read. and why is there never any electricity in my dreams? :D Everything's always Neo-Gregorian. LOL

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They are all in color. I don't know if they always were. Maybe as a child when television and most of our pictures were black&white I was dreaming at times that way. I suppose that could be why I used to think of people and if I had only seen them on our 19" Zenith, I could only conjure them up in b&w. I still think of Ethel Mertz that way.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Absolute full crystal clear HD quality colour. My dreams are like movies, sometimes movies of my life but often just fragments of some gigntic epic movie of thousands of other people's lives. They can be really uplifting and really disturbing, and sometimes really funny.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In vivid color. I can sometime's fly (so f'ing amazing), occasionally have 'the dreaded monster under the bed' type nightmare, almost always know when I am dreaming (this is so strange to me -to dream and know that I am dreaming?) and have had one "wet" dream. Next? I am on a roll today with the threads. This is a great one! Thanks for posting!

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, I had several soon after I was diagnosed with a serious life threating illness that REALLY freaked me out.

In one I was flailing around in the wake behind a ship, I guess I had fallen overboard but I don't remember that part. It looked just like the Titanic. All of my family and friends were standing on the fan tail as the ship was steaming away and I was screaming begging one of them to please throw me a life preserver because I was drowning...but they all just waved. I think it was because I was symbolic because I thought I was going to die and they were going to go on living.

I had two others where I was visited by dead people. One was this neighbor who had been almost like a second father to me when I was growing up. He had recently passed away at age 76 due to diabeties. He appears in my dream and tells me that I am going to die, but that it was nothign to be afraid of and that he and I will be hunting and fishing together again soon. (when I was a kid he used to take me hunting and fishing with him all the time) Since I had been close to him this one didn't freak me out as much as the second one.

The second dead person who showed up in a dream was this kid half brother of one of my high school friends. I had only met him once when back when he was a teen and was in a boat with several other friends of mine who stopped by my boat dock one weekend. That was the only time I had ever met the kid. Anyway, years later I heard that the he had been killed when a piece of machinery he was operating flipped over and crushed him. So anyway he shows up in my dream and tells me that I am gonna die, and that I am way too worried about it and that "I just really need to chill". because dying is nothign to be scared of. At first I wasn't sure who he was then I realized it was Brad, my friend's kid brother who had recently been killed. It sorta freaked me out because I never even knew him when he was alive but I remember thinking he was really cute that one time I met him.

I usuallly don't remember dreams but when i do they are always in color...just like I was really there.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I dream like a fucking serial killer. My brain seriously filters out some insanity in my dreams. They are usually way too long, complex and detailed to journal. I tried journaling them but 6-7 pages is just way too much writing.

I keep getting visits from my dead brother, but none of it seems linear enough to make sense.

I have abnormally long REM cycles that are exhausting. I wish i could not remember my dreams. I need a nap after waking.