Do you dress and undress to kill?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Gisella, Apr 26, 2006.

1. Gisella

Gold Member

Ladies (and gentlemens too)

Do you wear what kind of lingerie? Do you have preferences, what are they or go mostly without/nude and dont care at all?

Do you mostly buy them or receive as gifts? Do you like to buy lingerie to your woman? Do you like to receive lingerie as gifts?

Thanks!

I myself depends on my own mood to play but dont like elaborations or exagerations...but love to play!

I buy mostly and received some as gifts and fetiches thing too...

2. beachbumamy

beachbumamy New Member

Albums:
    I love lingerie shopping. Nothing makes me feel more sexy than trying on all the georgous things at Victoria's Secret. I think it is one of the best things about being a woman...guys just dont get the same opportunity!:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

3. Gisella

Gold Member

:tongue:

Thanks beachbumamy!

U do already look sexy imagine wearing lingerie...

:wink: :cool:

4. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

When it comes to lingerie, I'm not so much the "frilly" or playful type, my undergarments are pretty standard, and most in white or black. I own a few sets of very sinful qualities (see-through thong, matching bra, garter, stockings), which are presents, but if I go along with what the guys say, I can put on any kind of underwear without loosing sexappeal.

One definite preference is that I love wearing thongs more than other kinds of panties. Personally I don't feel sexy in the classic, covering panties, and strings are too tight and tacked-on for my taste (which doesn't keep me from owning several sets of string bikinis for beaching).

5. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Well I'm not what you'd call an lingerie connouseur. I have a couple of nice pieces that fit me well. As for dressing to impress, there's a nice indoor pool in the condo complex where I live and I once bought a new bikini just to impress a hot young thing I was trying to bed. It worked :biggrin1: .

6. dong20

Gold Member

Personally, I've always avoided lingerie :rolleyes:

As to what I like on a woman, for me, less is more; simple but shows enough to demand further investigation i.e. no frills, no lace and transparent crotchless panties would probably have me falling about laughing as I showed you the door.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be really flattered if a women spent money or time on lingerie to please me but in the back of my mind I'd probably be thinking she should have done something for herself. Of course if the lingerie makes her feel good well that's great so who am I to complain. This works both ways of course.

Frankly, when I've got to the point of seeing what she's undercrackers she's wearing I have to admint I'm generally more interested in what's in the underwear than the underwear itself. Like Xmas...a nicely wrapped gift is great but you really want the present inside. I guess I'm just shallow and lacking imagination.

Essentially if it's clean, fits and draws attention to her not itself then it works just fine for me. See....no imagination, or rather I reserve it for where it can be put to better use :smile:

7. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I tend to find things that are pretty but still practical, nothing overly frilly or see through. I mean with big boobs i have to think of the support side as well as the 'sex appeal'.

I never used to wear underwear but then i got paranoid thinking about if i got hit by a car or something and had none on, id prefer not to flash everyone, especially while unconscious

8. dong20

Gold Member

My Gran always used to say to me "Make sure your underwear is clean in case you get run over" or something very like that. I never had the courage to ask if she was speaking from experience or fortelling my doom.

9. Gisella

Gold Member

Hehehe...this underwear clean thing that your grandma told you Dong is very popular saying in Brasil too....

:biggrin1:

10. philboy

philboy New Member

I love sexy lingerie hanging on the end of my bed.

11. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Most of the lingerie I own I bought for myself. I'm not really into garter belts and french maid outfits, but I do like slinky, sexy slips to wear around the house. I'm a thong gal, too. No panty lines and they're more comfortable than bikinis.

12. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

My fiance really enjoys buying me naughty lingerie:tongue: I don't wear it everday though,just when I feel a bit frisky and sexy:tongue: My everyday underwear is pretty mundane,usually white cotton panties and my Playtex 18 hour bra:rolleyes:

13. dong20

Gold Member

The first time I heard that I thought it meant it automatically flew off or disintegrated after 18hrs. Sadly I was wrong (and about 13)

PS Congrats on the Nuptials.....

14. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Congratulations, HoneyGrrl! I wish you all the best.

15. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

Thank you:biggrin1:

16. Sam Beckett

Sam Beckett New Member

Yeah people here say make sure you've got clean underwear on in case you get run over by a bus.

Today is the first day in about a week I've worn underwear. And its my 'Horny Boxers'. My favourite. They're black with a picture of a devil on them....horny red devil. Says Horny on there somewhere too. They were a gift.

On girls I like black ones, lacy/see through. And a black bra. One furry bra I saw once was cool too.

17. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

My boyfriend likes to see me in pink,always pink:tongue:

18. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

Whoops! I meant to say my fiance!:tongue: I'm still getting used to saying that:rolleyes:

19. Gisella

Gold Member

Yupi!!!

Congratulations Honey girl !!!!:tongue:

:smlove2: Its soooo romantic!!!! Your 1 and only one !!! Very nice indeed!!!!:tongue:

20. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

Awwwwwwww.................thank you:smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted