Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’m trying to figure out why cum disgusts me. I’ve never ingested any, I get grossed out having it on my skin (although sometimes I’m in the mood for a facial.) Anybody else like this? I’m thinking it’s a unique, acquired taste that only people who are adventurous eaters would be able to tolerate. There’s a lot of foods I don’t like. Seafood, mushrooms, stuff like that. Could that have anything to do with it? If I’m blowing my boyfriend and he starts getting precum, I have to stop and jerk him off. The thought can make me gag sometimes.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If it's far enough back you'll feel the shots when he spasms a few or more times but no aftertaste. Sometimes it depends on him too tbh. Some guys are salty, some totally neutral, some taste of fruit, and admittedly some are pretty bad. I'm an advocate of it's always your choice man, contrary to popular opinion out here sometimes, but does he ever ask why you won't? If I were him, I'd be a bit disappointed you are not finishing the job. Does he swallow for you?

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m trying to figure out why cum disgusts me. I’ve never ingested any, I get grossed out having it on my skin (although sometimes I’m in the mood for a facial.) Anybody else like this? I’m thinking it’s a unique, acquired taste that only people who are adventurous eaters would be able to tolerate. There’s a lot of foods I don’t like. Seafood, mushrooms, stuff like that. Could that have anything to do with it? If I’m blowing my boyfriend and he starts getting precum, I have to stop and jerk him off. The thought can make me gag sometimes.
Have you ever tried eating your own cum, shoot a load in your hand after a wank and lap it up.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i have loved the taste of cum since the first time i tasted it--when he came in my mouth he went to pull out and said he was sorry-- i went back down on it sucking the rest of his load out and swallowing it

not all cum tastes the same but i do love it as its a reward for the work put into gettin it off--if i know he cumming it depends on my mood--but 99 percent of the time i want it to shoot in my mouth so i can taste it--others i love deepthroating the dick and letting it shoot directly down my throat feeling his cock throbbing against the walls of my throat stretching it..

if you think its going to taste gross then its in your mind its going to and i will say i also like letting the guy shoot his load on his stomach and chest--then licking it all up work my way to head of the dick and suck whats left still oozing out of the cock

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I could not think of spitting a load out. What would the guy you just sucked off think. What I do not understand is getting a the load on my face.
I suppose that is a male , female thing.
happy sucking!!
when a person sucks on a cock it has nothing to do with whether he/she swallows or not-- if he wants someone to swallow his load then its up to him to find someone that will--people think because suck dick you automatically swallow and thats just not true

Reactions: girth000

Prem_lj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
After your bf cums and there is a small drip or less on the end of his dick, lick it off. As he is getting soft, suck his dick one more time. You may taste something or maybe not. Of course, you need think about something else besides gagging. Think about his nice dick you played with.

I would say I am not a big fan of cum but if it is in my mouth I do not gag or spit it out. It is going down my throat, mmmm, good. Good for me and him.

monolith414

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes I do eat cum. Started years ago when I started to jerk off as a teen, I was curious what it tasted like so I tasted my own. Over the years the men I have sucked some taste better than others, even sometimes the same guy taste different at different times I blew them.