Do you eat cum?

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You don’t eat cum.. you swallow it.. or lick it up of his stomach or whatever.. it’s not solid to be eaten..

From the first time I tasted cum I liked it and the more I tasted/swallowed… the more I wanted
I always swish and savor it before swallowing it down. Well, if I have the chance. Sometimes blowing so hard and fast you have no choice but to swallow quickly.

Reactions: James Slade

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think the best time about tasting cum was when had a circle jerk with 5 friends.. and I was in the middle and when they went to cum they’d stick it in my mouth and held my head as I swallowed their loads.. for most part I didn’t taste much difference in them except maybe couple were a little strong tasting ..

thor1985

Experimental Member
Media
I love to swallow, but it used to be only when I was blowing a guy. Recently, there's a guy I've been camming with, and he makes me catch the load in my hand and then lick it up for him to watch. The first time, I almost bailed out because I usually lose all interest after I cum, but I already told him I would. Since then, I do it almost all the time, and I'm even getting to the point where I kinda like the taste of it.
I like the taste of cum too

OAD

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm kinda weird in the fact that I love everything about cum, including the word itself (hearing a guy say I'm gonna cum before he orgasms gets me hard), watching a guy shoot his load, having cum land all over me all over my body, watching other guys eat cum, watching cum drip out of one's ass, and especially watching two guys snowball. That said, I don't want it anywhere near my mouth lol. It just does not taste good at all to me.

Woofwoofmeow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think the best time about tasting cum was when had a circle jerk with 5 friends.. and I was in the middle and when they went to cum they’d stick it in my mouth and held my head as I swallowed their loads.. for most part I didn’t taste much difference in them except maybe couple were a little strong tasting ..

im so jealous!

User101823

Legendary Member
Media
Do you guys like to know when the guy is gonna cum or just keep sucking until you feel it shooting in your mouth

I don’t need him to announce it, and don’t really want him to. I can tell when he’s getting close — tensing up, changes in breathing pattern, etc. I just always am sure to keep up my best work but also look at his face as he climaxes. I love to watch the facial expressions and to see the satisfaction on his face as he busts in my mouth. That is my reward for a job well done.

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have grown to love being in 69 me on my back and him over me feeding my mouth n throat his cock. Fucks it some and as he goes to cum he shoots it down my throat.. feeling his cock throbbing.in back of throat and down throat some.. is an awesome feeling