Do you eat or taste your own cum?

SB Aaron C

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Oct 19 2005, 09:51 PM
What I meant was, his GF hadn't sucked him to completion. Just "tasted it".
[post=353370]Quoted post[/post]​
Sorry, bad choice of words. She has sucked me to completion, it was just a poor word choice.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've tasted my precum, both on my own, and licking it off the body and fingers of some of my part lovers. And I've tasted my cum through snowballing. I taste really good. Not too salty, sweetish, but not too sweet.

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Oh cool, I'm in the minority! Never have, mostly cos I've never felt the need to or been particulsrly curious about the taste of it. A friend of mine said he had tasted his and was salty, which was a good enough description for me.. although I imagine mines would be more salty than most due to certain medical reasons.

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have tasted my own and it is not that bad. I attribute it to no coffee, no smoking and eating healthy. My other half smoke and has coffee running htrough his veins I love giving head but at times it is a chore because the shit is rank!

:bounce:

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have (and still do) taste my own ejaculate (pretty hot!) and have found that, while the saltiness varies from time to time, I usually can't discern any other sort of taste difference. (Much prefer sampling my precum, though, which is usually pretty sweet.)

I can say, though, that my cum is much milder and less "strong" since I adopted a vegetarian lifestyle several years back.

I have to admit that I've never gotten the nerve to taste it after eating asparagus, though---the smell there pushes me away. (Do you know what I'm saying here?)

Never tasted another man's fluids.

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Asparagus and excessive alcohol both make the cum of others less appealing to me. But I still swallow....I am a slut.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Oct 20 2005, 12:51 AM
What I meant was, his GF hadn't sucked him to completion. Just "tasted it".

Why is something so natural and normal, so abhorrent to some guys?
[post=353370]Quoted post[/post]​
Yes, semen is natural and normal, but some people just find the scent and flavor unpleasant. Precum is a different story, with an entirely different taste. There are lots of natural and normal substances I have no desire to taste, besides just cum. Two that spring immediately to mind are menstrual flow and shit.

I have tasted cum, and didn't like it. I don't intend to try it again.

Car_Ramrod

Just Browsing
Media
One time I was leaning back in a chair, jerking my gurg. Right when I climaxed and exclaimed "AHhhhh," I accidentally shot a rope RIGHT into my mouth (I usually shoot it straight up and back down onto my belly, but my dick curves a little toward my body).

It doesn't taste that bad. I mean it certainly doesn't taste GOOD, but it's nothing for a cum-swallowing girl to complain about it.

DenBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't like the taste of my own cum. I have tasted cum from a few guys who have really sweet tasting spooge, but the majority taste like mine.

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by rogue_mj@Oct 19 2005, 02:17 PM
I wondered how many guys gay or str8 taste their own cum and what they think of it?

Do you notice changes in the taste according to your diet?

what makes it sweeter... what makes it saltier..... and have you ever had that ammonia taste!

rogue
[post=353205]Quoted post[/post]​

I've been on lpsg long enough to start seeing the same topics coming up or & over again. It's still cool to me. I've definitely got a cum fetish (or something like that). I really like eating my own. I think it tastes really good & sexy. I'm not into others guy's spooge, but I get off on watching a huge load spurting out of a big dick. To me it's interesting that most guys I know want to shoot their cum in their girl friend, like in her mouth too. It's a sexual drive thing, to get their DNA in a girl. Lucky for me my g/f likes to eat mine too.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by HungSpermBoy@Oct 21 2005, 11:01 PM
I've been on lpsg long enough to start seeing the same topics coming up or & over again. It's still cool to me. I've definitely got a cum fetish (or something like that). I really like eating my own. I think it tastes really good & sexy. I'm not into others guy's spooge, but I get off on watching a huge load spurting out of a big dick. To me it's interesting that most guys I know want to shoot their cum in their girl friend, like in her mouth too. It's a sexual drive thing, to get their DNA in a girl. Lucky for me my g/f likes to eat mine too.
[post=354066]Quoted post[/post]​

Pretty much echoing everything you said HSB. I definitly enjoy eating my cum from time to time, nor am I into other guy's loads, but yeah, it's damn cool to see any hug load come from any big dick. As opposed to if the girls care to eat it? meh.. I'd rather they take it on their tits :p

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I eat my own cum all the time. If I am jacking off, then I'll lick it off my hand. If I cum in my girl's mouth, I'll kiss her and we'll share it before she swallows it. The taste changes depending on what I eat. Most of the time it's on the sweet side.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have tasted my own (and that of others) and it's fine. I do prefer the load to be ON me rather than IN me though--bit of a cum pig here. Something about that milky creaminess contrasting with my skin that juist gets me going.

cityboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was younger, slimmer and more limber I could really suck myself off and cum in my mouth. Often I would swallow and I rather liked my taste. It was part of the experience. I have noticed that air contact immediately alters the taste. Scooping it up with your finger and then tasting it is just not the same. Cumming directly in your mouth tastes much better. Unlike most in this thread I have to say I love the taste of cum. Some guys taste better than others and alcohol makes it taste bitter. I've had a few that were really good and one I had the pleasure of several times that was the best, wonderful tasting ever. I really don't think it tastes salty. At times, if it was really good I would just hold it mouth and savor the taste for several minutes. On this other hand, now I rarely take others cum since this is not safest thing to do anymore unfortunately.

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tasted my own many times when self sucking. Sometimes it is sweet, sometimes it is bitter and sometimes salty, depends on what I ate. Never tasted or been with another man and another man has never tasted me only a few girl friends have tasted me.