Do you eat or taste your own cum?

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not so keen on eating my own. It's hard to describe the taste. However, I have a friend who, unlike me, doesn't take any prescription drugs. His cum is really quite nice tasting, not bitter at all, almost sweet. Wish he could produce more jizz, though.

I did a long time ago and found it disgusting. Never tried again. Also the reason why I've never insisted that my girlfriends swallow it.

LPGSteve4444

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I do. It took a long time to do it as like almost everyone, started Jerking off with absolute intention of eating it, BUT yes, I lost total interest after cumming. Then I had an idea. I set up my ipad and made a movie that showed my balls to my face. I made a promise to myself to keep my eyes shut for the entire time. I started to pull my balls out as far as they would go (1 at a time) which I love to do. Pull to just before it hurts then slowly release the pressure so I could feel my ball slipping out of my hand and "popping" back. It was very exciting and I got very hard. Then I could feel my balls starting to tighten up and I knew I was ready to cum. I stroked harder and faster (remember, I'm not watching). Then I exploded, the first rope hit me just under my chin, the second went into my waiting other hand (that was the plan). I immediately opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue and I wiped my cum covered hand on my tongue. It was great. I did it. Once I did this, I kept cumming. 9 total ropes. It felt GREAT! I had never cum like this. I put 3 ropes in my hand and onto my tongue and left my tongue out so I could see my cum on my tongue. 3 more in my hand and rubbed it on my face. I couldn't believe it, but I couldn't help my self. The other 3 went everywhere. The next day, all I could think about was watching the movie. When the time was right, I watched and coordinated shooting with the movie. I jerked off so hard and easily ate my cum. It was easy from then.
I hope the wanna be cum eaters will try it. BTW: eating pineapple before makes the cum sweet.

Last edited:

farmhand

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
when particularly horny will JO into my hand and quickly lap it up (USED to be able to self-suck; was more enjoyable that way -- don't have the limberness had long ago)-- it IS erotic --but I don't really care for my own taste, and the pungency of my own spooge, but WILL suck , lap, scoop up others' cumloads most of which is not only erotic but I don't find the pungency I think of my own. Wonder if it's something like a sandwich someone else makes just TASTES better, even if it's the same bread and contents ? But what one has eaten/drunk recently will affect the flavor of the cum. Smokers' cum sometimes seems more bitter. But hey--just a DICK in the mouth spurting either cum, precum or piss is tasty and erotic.

c_smith

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have always wanted to... would be rubbing one out and once i 'thew 4 or 5 good ropes out' i would be like iiiew...i am not gonna touch that.

Well since i am on travel the last 2.5 weeks i have not rubbed one out. I am on the last part if my vacation in manila and seeing some of the cutest pieces of ass get all horned up. Not to mention eating some goood food and fresh fruits...

I recall the food one eats has an effect on the flavor of ones jizz...so w the combo of the food and drink that i am eating the end result should be good....

Now to see how to like throw ropes into my palm of my hand then to lick it up. To me it sounds gross but in a way i want my jizz ropes not to go to waste...

TheManThatCan

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Never intentionally, but once I kissed my ex girlfriend after she had sucked my dick and I ended up tasting my man juice! It didn't really taste of anything really, just weird.

I've never done it mainly because I've never been interested. Maybe it'll happen one day and I'll just shove my hand in my mouth after I've wanked?

BBC_slave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yes i do, but most of the times it is against my will, my wife forces me to do so, and mine doesn't taste good like other men's cum