Do you eat your own cum?

Joezee4u

Experimental Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys. When your jacking off and you blow your load, do you taste it or even savor it by licking it all up? I do. The first thing I do is take the last drops off my dick head with my fingers and lick them clean.
I love licking precum. So good and tasty. Have eaten my cum on and off. Sometimes for fun squirt into my coffee and drink.

State your source. I've never heard of such a thing.

Back in the BC times rulers used to use cum as a youth serum. Thought to be believed as a fountain of youth or used on the face as a youth serum, etc. Documented plenty of places in art history. I've even read that some modern day formulas are working with it and creating a sort of synthetic semen as its supposed to tighten skin and remove wrinkles.

I was fucking around. "Parody not to be taken seriously"

I'll pass, but you knock yourself out if that's your thing

Reactions: ronin001

They say you are what you eat...............having said that, now I seem to understand why I be growing this tadpole tail like thingy.

Hot2trot4U

Sexy Member
Media
The Phoenix-Scottsdale Mobile Home Park (US)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love to eat my precum. My wife who is now passed away used to suck me off and then put my cum into my mouth while kissing me. It was the most erotic thing and she came up with that on her own. Now whenever I jack off I sometimes eat all my cum as soon as I ejaculate, I find that if I don't do it right away, I lose the desire to do it. Yes, I love to swallow a guy's cum when I suck him off. I am Bi and seem to want to suck a cock after watching Cock Sucking Videos. I also get very excited when i see a guy's erect cock, as when I am at a Swing Party.

Warrior70

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Perfect
I'll usually lick the precum and be ok with it. But sometimes I'll take a quick lick of the load but by the time you cum...you generally lose the desire pretty quickly. For some reason you have the taste for it before you cum or while you are. But afterwards...the thought becomes kinda gross for me.
, Exactly the way I feel

D

deleted1025121

I can't. I just can't. I love my precum, but the way I cum, I can't. The smell. The consistency. Gag. God bless the women who've taken my loads over the years. And those who've swallowed. There's a place for you.
Dude...eat some pineapple every day and your cum will taste great. It also helps to stop the dairy and red meat too and then there really is no smell, etc.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dude...eat some pineapple every day and your cum will taste great. It also helps to stop the dairy and red meat too and then there really is no smell, etc.
Wow. Dairy (cheese) / red meat or cum? Dairy (cheese) / red meat or cum? Dairy (cheese) / red meat or cum? Tough one.

Lol. Thanks bro!

Last edited:
D

deleted1025121

Wow. Dairy (cheese) / red meat or cum? Dairy (cheese) / red meat? Dairy (cheese) / red meat cum?

Lol. Thanks bro!

But eating a few bites of pineapple really does wonders.

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love pre cum the best. I'll take any. But I've noticed most guys will only try pre then get weird when I ask them to eat their cum out of me. Some do though and love it. Just gotta know the fun ones.

I'd have no problem doing that - in fact, to be asked is turn on. I feel that if I expect a women to let me cum in her mouth and swallow, I should be fine with it ending up back in my mouth and swallow. 100% straight though - I will only eat my own cum.

Reactions: Bella4u

cumdrinkr

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey guys. When your jacking off and you blow your load, do you taste it or even savor it by licking it all up? I do. The first thing I do is take the last drops off my dick head with my fingers and lick them clean.
YES, I generally shoot my cum into a glass or cup and then drink up every drop. Been doing this for years (actually decades) and love the taste. I've seen where others "loose" their motivation to eat it after cumin and so they do not end up eating their cum. I have never had this issue, always wanted to eat it and do eat it.