Do you eat your own cum?

misfit446

Experimental Member
Media
Precum and cum in shot glass. When time permits I edge as long as I can and blast the glass. Then upend and there you go. Try to never miss it!

Misfit

henry777

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get so horny with the idea of cumming in my mouth and swallowing it but after I cum, I lose all interest in doing that.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
love to taste my pre cum, extra mild, use it to lube my nipples what jacking and then enjoy a cum eat from the palm of my hand when I shoot my wad, now that's good, nearly as good as licking up other guys cum

Reactions: gayhunglover
D

deleted931509

Every time. It's yummy and nutritious. Full of zinc apparently, and eating that increases your sperm production.

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Luv my sweet precum candy, not my cum. When I'm jacking and horny I'm ready to eat it all. But after,,,, I'll play with it a little, hot lube on and around my cock head,, but that's it. I'd eat my buddy's cum before mine. I'll keep trying.

Reactions: twinkish92
H

haljodantgl

Came in my mouth from sel sucking a few times, but never enjoyed the taste lol

Reactions: Jjz1109

I enjoy the taste and feel of cum, I taste mine just about every time I play

Coktographer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm always wanting to when I'm jacking off, I produce copious amounts of precum and gobble that off as I stoke. However, some switch gets turned on as I orgasm and the desire to eat my load vanishes into oblivion, and I always regret it two hours later. I have tasted my load on occasion out of someone's mouth, it's not unpleasant. I will swallow every drop of someone else's, whether it's while their cock is unloading in my mouth or whether I lick it off their belly.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm always wanting to when I'm jacking off, I produce copious amounts of precum and gobble that off as I stoke. However, some switch gets turned on as I orgasm and the desire to eat my load vanishes into oblivion, and I always regret it two hours later. I have tasted my load on occasion out of someone's mouth, it's not unpleasant. I will swallow every drop of someone else's, whether it's while their cock is unloading in my mouth or whether I lick it off their belly.
try having an inverted wank so you shoot direct into you open mouth.....

Reactions: haljodantgl

I am the EXACT same way. I've always wanted to try my own cum and see what others taste and feel but I could never bring myself to do it. I usually just play with it on my cock after stroking or if I'm on my back with my legs up I close my mouth and back out. Can't do it yet. But I want too.

I always eat my cum out of pussy or on my bush or belly...love to lick it out of partners mouth as we kiss too

Reactions: Mystic

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now. I don't like eating my own cum. Once in a while, I throw my legs up over my head and shoot onto my face, but only when I'm really horny. I have a friend who wants to see me do that, so I am practicing haha
Yeh, prop my legs in the air against the door and jack off, plop, right in the mouth with luck, brilliant way to get an accidental facial